Any of you old timers remember these? I used to have one just like the top photo (wish I still did) it has to be one of the more unique effects units of the day or any day for that matter, a micro before micros if you will, designed to plug directly into the amp.

The older models didn't have the male/male adapter but the male plug was made into the box!

"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

I think the problem may be that I inserted the image using the URL form my gear pics then I deleted the pics form my profile, that's weird because I can still see them on my original post.

"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Quote by Will Lane
Wow. Anything like the Big Muff? (I presume so)

Ok so the pics worked? And actually I purchased a Big Muff thinking that bigger must be better but the little Muff Fuzz sounded better, go figure, later on I got better amps and more into metal the little fuzz box was just sitting around and I sold it, now they are like $175 if you find one for sale, man if I only had all of the gear I sold when I was young and that was the only way to afford new gear!
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Quote by Evilnine
Ok so the pics worked? And actually I purchased a Big Muff thinking that bigger must be better but the little Muff Fuzz sounded better, go figure, later on I got better amps and more into metal the little fuzz box was just sitting around and I sold it, now they are like $175 if you find one for sale, man if I only had all of the gear I sold when I was young and that was the only way to afford new gear!

You could check out the Muff Overdrive or Double Muff. That will probably be the closest you'll get to that original Muff Fuzz without it being a Muff Fuzz.
Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe RI
Schecter C-1 Artist II
1978 Music Man HD130
+ a bunch of neat pedals

screamy emo band
pretty sure they reisued that in a more standard pedal form. recall seing one at a local shop a couple of years back.