I agree, there's something strange about the headstock. I believe the serial number is usually in front.
Quote by thewhobn
I agree, there's something strange about the headstock. I believe the serial number is usually in front.

Not necessarily. The serials for Mexican made P-Basses in 2012 were definitely on the back, like in those pictures. Even so, there IS something off looking about that headstock. I'd be a little worried.
Quote by windschnapper
Just want to ask if this guy's fender legit or not
could be the camera angle that makes it appear odd,but why would anyone counterfeit a mexican fender?......you can buy them used all day for 300 bux ....i don't see counterfeiting those as a score for any self respecting crook....if in doubt pass on it and you'll find another
They do it because people like you think they wont.

I think it's legit, but would stay away, that's a really crappy looking piece of maple.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
I think the end 'bulb' of the headstock has too big a radius, making it hang more, that's why it doesn't seem right.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
That looks legit the number series corresponds to the right year and yes, it should be on the back of the headstock. But try before you buy. MIMs can be inconsistent in quality