Greetings all. Glad to be amongst people you dig guitar music. I've recently recorded some new tracks which I have stuck on a YouTube channel.
I'm a big fan of 80's styling. Check these videos out. I'm a one-man-band so I record the guitars, bass, keyboards and drums.

Monday Night: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5HO01H-A5E

Hope you like.
Here's my YouTube channel – Please subscribe.
Last edited by andyrooj at Feb 16, 2015,
Thanks for the review Aaron.

I have listened to your track "You kept me going" and I see what you mean about liking 80s. The voice certainly suits the music and feel. Do you generally focus on electronica or do you also integrate natural instrumentation as well?
andyrooj,
I don't play real drums. I play electric guitar (it plays through much of my tune "You Kept Me Goin'", though often sounds synth-like with the beat sync filter/tremolo effects), electric bass, a tiny bit of harmonica. I've done plenty of guitar oriented rock/surf music/non-modern metal, though I've done a lot of synth stuff lately since I started using synth plug-ins 5 years ago. There's usually some guitar on most songs I've done lately. I bought my first synth in 1981 (Sequential Circuits Pro One, still have it but rarely use it, very noisy now; only sounds acceptable playing through guitar amp modeling), started playing guitar in 1986. I read you're into Alice Cooper (or used to be). We've both (on different dates) played at Gazzarri's in Hollywood. I met someone on the internet that ran into Alice Cooper in a local mall, Alice was shopping for underwear at the time. That image cracks me up. Thank you for your comments.
What a moment... running into Alice Cooper buying jocks. Alice cooper was my first exposure to rock... I was 10 in '89 and wasn't allowed to listen to FM radio (rock & Pop)... just the easy listening of the AM band. I was listening to the shadows, the Ventures, the Seekers and the like... yes this is embarrassing. I only got the tail-end of "hair-metal" and spent the next 5-10 years catching up on what I had missed, even though us Aussies had a lot to offer the 80s music scene.
hey, I love the 80s man, this track does take you back there with those whaling guitars and deep bass sounds. Not sure but I think I can hear some synth in here , with slight jingles? if its not synth it sounds nice none the less My favourite part of the song is around the 2 min area where the song breaks down that's a really well done part of this track!

You can review (C4C) my track here dude https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=33259246#post33259246
Cheers heaven086

I have checked out your track "Be that man" and offered some thoughts.

Cheers brother.