Page 1 of 10

I think it's off. I can't see native men and gay black men more privileged than straight white women
****ing lord

please don't tell me anyone actually believes this
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
****ing lord

please don't tell me anyone actually believes this

I'm going to start believing it, and live my life by that list. I will actively discriminate based on the instructions of some prick on the internet.
I think one must live quite a privileged life to even be aware of all those terms.

I wonder what prisoners of war in death-camps and hell-holes think about the matter. I wonder what algorithm of reason they used to quantify the struggles between African trans individuals and Asian pan/demi individuals.
the ****'s "pans/demi"
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
the ****'s "pans/demi"

If you have access to the internet to look it up, then you're already too privileged to ever understand, man.
Check your privilege mixed/native pans/demi females from a proud African American pans/demi female
Why aren't penguins on this list?
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by soundgarden1986
how does this place still find topics about privilege amusing

Said the martian observing Earth.
It's on the internet, so it must be true. Otherwise, why going through all the trouble of putting it there?
Quote by Zaphikh
If you have access to the internet to look it up, then you're already too privileged to ever understand, man.

so privileged you know how much privilege you have and wallow in some kind of self-imposed victim complex.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
It's actually pretty accurate aside from pans/demi being under trans.

Like, the poster clearly just wanted to put themselves at the bottom, pan and demi people are nowhere near being the most oppressed group of people lol

wait is it pan/demi-sexual or -gender? cuz even if its -gender then its still wrong, but not as laughably wrong

and native americans probably have it worse than black people, dont quote me on that tho
Last edited by GuitarGod_92 at Feb 3, 2015,
This is whats called 'Oppression Olympics' - trying to compare the struggles that exist between different social groups to see who has it difficult in life. Google it to learn more
Quote by Blacknoise
This is whats called 'Oppression Olympics' - trying to compare the struggles that exist between different social groups to see who has it difficult in life. Google it to learn more

The name of the game is who can be the biggest victim, because then you're untouchable regardless of your actual life experience.

If you ever want to derail a gender studies class, ask which groups is the least privileged
Quote by Hungryformore21
Woah woah woah you better attach a trigger warning to the OP

check this trigger warning shitlord
Quote by Drop -D
The name of the game is who can be the biggest victim, because then you're untouchable regardless of your actual life experience.

If you ever want to derail a gender studies class, ask which groups is the least privileged

Ah, Drop-D , we meet again.

There are lots of social groups that face alot of discrimination with their group. Your lived experience isn't universal.
Last edited by Blacknoise at Feb 3, 2015,
Blah blah blah...

I'm #1....again.

I can live with that.

Y'all need to get in line!
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
pinpoint

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
also is US-centric.

also I'm offended by such strict race categories, what if I am actually white inside.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by Drop -D
The name of the game is who can be the biggest victim, because then you're UNTOUCHABLE regardless of your actual life experience.

The Elite.

Quote by theguitarist
also is US-centric.

also I'm offended by such strict race categories, what if I am actually white inside.

If you're white on the inside I would seriously get that checked out by a doctor...

... or stop having sleepovers at Jay's place.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by theguitarist
also is US-centric.

How do we find out? Saw you in half?
Quote by GuitarGod_92
It's actually pretty accurate aside from pans/demi being under trans.

Like, the poster clearly just wanted to put themselves at the bottom, pan and demi people are nowhere near being the most oppressed group of people lol

wait is it pan/demi-sexual or -gender? cuz even if its -gender then its still wrong, but not as laughably wrong

and native americans probably have it worse than black people, dont quote me on that tho

Nah natives get paid from the government and pretty much a guaranteed scholarship, they all just waste it on Jack Daniels and shitty cars though
Quote by darkcheef
Nah natives get paid from the government and pretty much a guaranteed scholarship, they all just waste it on Jack Daniels and shitty cars though

#dietracism. Doesn't know the facts, just spouts his white conservative crap.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
#dietracism. Doesn't know the facts, just spouts his white conservative crap.

lol more like that's first hand knowledge from living near them
Quote by slapsymcdougal

Let's just convince ourselves it's for the greater good and just get it over with already.
Quote by slapsymcdougal

who are you paul daniels?
Quote by darkcheef

wow you are broken

Quote by darkcheef
lol more like that's first hand knowledge from living near them

are they dirty and gross too?

idiot
Last edited by captaincrunk at Feb 3, 2015,
#31 Trans-race otherkin gay pansexaul asexual disabled womyn (this is me)
Check out my band Disturbed
Pansexuality is fake or ******ed, I am going by fake considering all the people I have met that have made the claim then been insanely shallow.
Quote by So-Cal
who are you paul daniels?

I do have an answer to that. You'll like it. Not a lot, but you'll like it.
The Bisexual and Asexual erasure is amazing

"privilege" is a stupid and inaccurate concept anyway. I'd argue that the only real "privilege" is income/class privilege
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Last edited by Bladez22 at Feb 3, 2015,