Anyone own/played or have spent any time with one?
I been seriously GASing and saving for one for 3 months now and very close to pulling the trigger.
I like the features it shares with my RM as far as tubes options and biasing.

Only reviews I can find are of Ola and he can make anything sound good.

Main concern is if anyone has heard of or experienced any manufacturing flaws before I spend 2k

Thanks
Randall RM100(Recto/KH-2/XTC)
Peavey 5150 212
Peavey 6505+112(head)
Peavey VTM 120
Peavey Windsor
Crate GX-130C
Randall RG100ES
Randall RH300G3
Randall RX120RH
POD HD500
I haven't seen one out here in L.A., but I have heard good things about it - if you use it for the kind of music for which it is designed, that is. Not surprisingly, it is an amplifier aimed at the people who are into the very heavy, very loud, down-tuned stuff. It is supposed to be remarkably good at that. I have no idea if it would serve as well for any of the less apocalyptic genres. But if your tastes run toward the "Soundtrack to Hell" sort of thing, then this might well be your amplifier. Some people have described it as having a character very much like the Fryette Pittbull amplifier.

Randall designs and builds their high-end amplifiers for hard use. People who tour with them and/or gig frequently with them seem to appreciate their robustness. I doubt that you would encounter reliability problems. The Satan uses an interesting array of tubes: two 6L6 power tubes and two KT88 power tubes, with six 12AX7 tubes up front. I suppose the two sets of different power tubes are to give the amplifier different characters. KT88s can get rather pricey, though.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
thanks for the response,i hate not having anywhere close to go try one.
never bought a new amp before and hate to make a 2k mistake but if the quality is as good as the RM's then i would't think their would be any issues
Peavey 5150 212
Peavey 6505+112(head)
Peavey VTM 120
Peavey Windsor
Crate GX-130C
Randall RG100ES
Randall RH300G3
Randall RX120RH
POD HD500
$2K will buy some seriously good modules for the RM.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by Cathbard
$2K will buy some seriously good modules for the RM.

true...i got a couple modules on my GAS list but i feel if i don't get the Satan while my funds are good i may never get one,think the Satan is like my RM when i found it..it was on the "must have" list
Peavey 5150 212
Peavey 6505+112(head)
Peavey VTM 120
Peavey Windsor
Crate GX-130C
Randall RG100ES
Randall RH300G3
Randall RX120RH
POD HD500
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
There are several threads on this amp over at guitarampboard dot com if you have not seen them. Worth reading through and listening to their clips.

PS: I like your sig too all amps

thanks i'll check that out...and my sig just shows how AMP CRAZY i been lately ...i just cain't seam to pass up some of the deals i comes across...got a guy right now trying to twist my arm to buy his Mesa Triple 2 channel for $750 but that would put me back on the Satan
Peavey 5150 212
Peavey 6505+112(head)
Peavey VTM 120
Peavey Windsor
Crate GX-130C
Randall RG100ES
Randall RH300G3
Randall RX120RH
POD HD500