Yeah I'm like a month late but I went out of the country for two weeks and then real life hit like a freight train, etc. Doesn't matter, we all know who won.

Congratulations to nashawa, winner of UG's second online Smash tournament (and first for Smash 4)

Here's a picture of him, accurate to like ten years ago. Bow to your smash king:

What did you expect? He had the one ring to rule them all:

Second place goes to Rockford_Rocks, inheriting the title of The Duke of Destruction.

In my head he plays Little Mac and looks like this, but neither of these things are true (to my knowledge):

And third place, laying claim to the name of The Baron of Brawl (which was much more appropriate for the last tournament), is Shotgunmerc!

I'm posting Yoshi because that's who he played as and I don't feel like googling ponies

Shoutout to Cardbored, he made it to 4th place, and really everyone after that can't really be placed in any order.

Except for order of kills!

That Old Geezer - 2
dimebagliveson - 3
Eccentric Moose - 4
muffinduck01 - 5
fisheth24 - 6
imdeth - 8
archangels - 12
TwinkyFist - 17
amuro jay - 18
nashawa - 22
Shotgunmerc - 23
rockford_rocks - 27
Cardbored - 28

and kills per match (excluding forfeit matches):

Eccentric Moose - 2
That Old Geezer - 2
muffinduck01 - 2.5
imdeth - 2.66666667
dimebagliveson - 3
fisheth24 - 3
archangels - 4
TwinkyFist - 4.25
rockford_rocks - 4.5
amuro jay - 4.5
Shotgunmerc - 4.6
nashawa - 5.5
Cardbored - 5.6 - winner of the "oh shit son that's some consistency right there" award

so yeah good job everyone

we'll be doing a wiiu tournament in the near future so keep your eyes peeled. It'll be much quicker paced than this one though, with the participants given free reign on how to do their matches as early as possible.
The Wii U one should be done on all tournament-legal stages as well, and played with tournament rules.

Round 1 will be the toughest to determine, because we'll have to do stage strikes on here or we could just mandate that all round 1 matches must start on Smashville. It's definitely the fairest neutral stage, presents no real advantage or disadvantage to any class of character (While BF tends to favor those with high aerial mobility, and FD tends to favor spacies and projectile campers).

After that the losing player gets the final choice of character matchup and a stage counterpick to attempt to even the score. Repeat for round 3 if necessary (normally the winning player is allowed to ban a stage, but I figure this would take too long if our only communication is posting).

We could take a vote on 2 stock 6 minutes or 3 stock 8 minutes for the rounds, and also if you're allowed to take someone back to the stage you won on last.

Just some suggestions, looking forward to it

Starter stages (neutrals):
Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville

Counterpicks:
Town & City
Castle Siege
Delfino Plaza
Omega Stages
Lylat Cruise
Halberd
Skyloft (sometimes)
Duck Hunt
Kongo Jungle 64
Last edited by Rockford_rocks at Feb 4, 2015,
Hell yeah buddy
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Yeah I ****ing murk'd everybody
Well, almost
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
(Skyloft isn't tournament legal)
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Also I suggest we do pools to figure out correct bracket seeding. If people can get their shit together and actually play this will be better for everyone.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
It's just got so much jank and circle camping. I really like it for 2v2, though.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Yeah my biggest issue with it is the waterfall transformation. I've been gimped by those more than I'd like to admit
LOL just noticed you linked my video
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by Amuro Jay
that's a smart as hell adbot i'll tell you

But what's it trying to sell us?
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!