If this ends with him regaining his honor by crashing a plane into an alien warship and saving humanity I'll be pleased
Quote by whywefight
If this ends with him regaining his honor by crashing a plane into an alien warship and saving humanity I'll be pleased

I suspect it'll end with him kidnapping Chevy Chase's boss, so Chevy can tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is!
Seems about as insane as he's always been tbh.

Good for him though. Embrace the crazy.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I suspect it'll end with him kidnapping Chevy Chase's boss, so Chevy can tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is!

Nice.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Isn't he the guy from the "Eat You Alive"?
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise