I applied to horizontal transfer to law faculty with 3.55 GPA. Deadline was 2 weeks ago. I posted my application the day applications started with full information. Today they posted the application results as a list on university webpage. My name is not on the list. Not accepted nor rejected.

Posted email to student services, they replied asking if I applied for Engineering faculty cos they didnt publish results yet... No I didnt. I applied to law faculty. They asked me if I applied from inside the university or from another one... I was posting to them with my university email. Now they havent replied back for over an hour. However on the web system it is appearent that my application has been recieved and is in process.

Most likely they lost my application in paper form and didnt deliver to the Dean for assesment. Tommorow is the class registery date and I dont know what I'm studying.

Thats all.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Hang on you want to get into law? I hope your spelling/grammar was better in your application than in that post.

But yeah, that sucks red tape, hey.
If you have a 3.55 gpa and they lost your application, sounds like they are the unlucky ones.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by mind_meld
Hang on you want to get into law? I hope your spelling/grammar was better in your application than in that post.

But yeah, that sucks red tape, hey.

he's turkish
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Jehannum
What's GPA? Is it like kill / death ratio?

grade point average
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
in the netherlands that would be a terrible score.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
in the netherlands that would be a terrible score.

It would be
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ