Could anyone tell me or point me in the right direction please? I'm wanting to know which ibanez models have either an edge zero or a lo pro edge. Thanks.
Last edited by mdsdoc at Feb 4, 2015,
Quote by mdsdoc
Could anyone tell me or point me in the right direction please? I'm wanting to know which ibanez models have either an edge zero or a lo pro edge. Thanks.

Looking at the Ibanez offerings on any online music dealer (Musicians Friend, Guitar Center, Sweeetwater etc.) will provide the specs for you as well as let you get a look at the finishes available and such.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Yeah there are so many I was really hoping maybe someone knew of a listing of models by the bridge they have.
well if you want to narrow it down a bit, the prestige models would be the ones to look at. i think of the current models only a few s series models come with lo-pro edges while some of the prestige rgs come with edge zeros (and some with original edges).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Thanks for the help. I actually found a site that helped me figure out what all the numbers meant after rg etc. Helped a ton to narrow down to models I would prefer so I don't have to look at every single guitar listing. Looking for first guitar so really lost as far as knowledge of any brand goes, but am figuring it out.