Hello guys and girls, I was just wondering, I searched everywhere and can't find any tabs. Could someone please help me find the tab for the song: Feel the Same - Candlelight Red

I am not good enough to play by ear unfortunately, I need to practice this song to play for my wedding. Any help would be truly appreciated. Also this is my first time posting so I apologize for any rules violated although I read this thread rules and don't think I did.
Some love for Candlelight Red! They're awesome but I've asked for help with a song and never had any help. Playing by ear is a long process for me unless I'm so familiar with the song and glance at the tabs/chords. Good luck but while I'm here, I'll take a crack at it. Can't say I'm very familiar with the song, mostly listen to The Wreckage and just started listening to Reclamation.
Quote by gzillaskyline
Hello guys and girls, I was just wondering, I searched everywhere and can't find any tabs. Could someone please help me find the tab for the song: Feel the Same - Candlelight Red

I am not good enough to play by ear unfortunately, I need to practice this song to play for my wedding. Any help would be truly appreciated. Also this is my first time posting so I apologize for any rules violated although I read this thread rules and don't think I did.

When is the wedding? If the other dude doesn't finish his tab, I wouldn't mind doing a full tab for all instruments; it shouldn't take me very long.

But I'll be going on vacation for the next two weeks so I won't be able to get to it until after that.
Seriously was not expecting such a great community haha. Well the wedding is in three months so I have a little time to learn it. Thank you for the help guys and girls. The reason we choose this song was just because every line fit us perfectly and we fell in love with the song from the first time we heard it. they seriously deserve so much more fame.
I just tabbed my attempt at the song in standard tuning...sounds good to me.... i sent it to you through a Private Message ... let me know what you think of it..ok.. and congratulations on your upcoming wedding.... and by your picture on your profile i am also assuming you are in the military...is that also correct...
Last edited by DON CZARSKI at Feb 11, 2015,
Quote by DON CZARSKI
I just tabbed my attempt at the song in standard tuning...sounds good to me.... i sent it to you through a Private Message ... let me know what you think of it..ok.. and congratulations on your upcoming wedding.... and by your picture on your profile i am also assuming you are in the military...is that also correct...

Yes sir that is correct. Thanks for your congratulations Ill check your tab right now. Thanks for your work, so much.