I recently came across this older band. It turns out they were local (Olympia Washington) and played here around the late 1980s and early 90s. Never knew of these guys until I came across an old YouTube video from the 80s with a flyer for the band. I wasn't born till 91 so Its before my time but pretty cool for being local. But, I dig it.

Here'a a full album:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggMHd-1kHOU
Just another Sheep in the design of the Almighty Machine.

-GEAR-
Gibson 60s Les Paul Tribute (Sunburst)
1999 Ibanez RG470 (TitaniumIce-MIJ)
Jackson RR3 (Trans-Red)
Peavey 6505+
Podx3
They have a really good energy to them, very fast-paced but they don't sacrifice the groove elements. For the most part I just heard prototype thrash metal, but god damn some of those solos, e.g., about 8 minutes in, ripped my face off. If I was into metal in the nineties, I would have damaged my brain to this.

It's a decent album. I enjoyed it.
I'd never heard of this band before, but I listened to this album. They have that sound. By which I mean, they are one of those bands that are better than average (average being mediocre) in a respective style, but they don't really add anything new. This is by no means garbage, but I suspect this will only find fans in people who are primarily dedicated to this style of metal.
Quote by severed-metal
They have a really good energy to them, very fast-paced but they don't sacrifice the groove elements. For the most part I just heard prototype thrash metal, but god damn some of those solos, e.g., about 8 minutes in, ripped my face off. If I was into metal in the nineties, I would have damaged my brain to this.

It's a decent album. I enjoyed it.

That's what I thought too.

They played a reunion show not too long ago with a female vocalist. Apparently, the lead singer passed away not too long ago from I believe some form of cancer?

I'm just surprised I found these guys, and were local to me and have a good sound. Now days around here its damn hard to find a band that plays that well.
Just another Sheep in the design of the Almighty Machine.

-GEAR-
Gibson 60s Les Paul Tribute (Sunburst)
1999 Ibanez RG470 (TitaniumIce-MIJ)
Jackson RR3 (Trans-Red)
Peavey 6505+
Podx3