Page 1 of 2
Is being anti-Israel or anti-Zionism the same as being anti-Semitic? Or it is just blurred lines?

Discuss.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Yes. Also, being anti-American is the same as being anti-Christian.
В словах есть что-то неприличное.
I am anti-anti
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
I am pro palestine state. I am not anti-semitic.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
you can be anti-israel without being anti-semitic

but people get all anti-semitic a lot when they're being anti-israel
Quote by WhiskeyFace
I'm anti-child-bombing

How can we be sure of this?
В словах есть что-то неприличное.
Quote by steve_muse
I am anti-anti

Upping the ante
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
It's just blurred lines, I know you want it.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
i dont know why they can't just sit down and talk about their problems like civilized nations
Quote by Rossenrot
People who care too much about this topic are annoying.

Also, can't a person have a position on a topic without being pro/anti-an entire nation.
Quote by Cianyx
Upping the ante

I'm anti-ante
Quote by sact611
you can be anti-israel without being anti-semitic

but people get all anti-semitic a lot when they're being anti-israel

yeah but you're 14
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
no

Quote by Rossenrot
People who care too much about this topic are annoying.

wrong
I am Anti-people who call themselves Jews but actually are not and run our government and the world.

The "anti-semetic" thing is a term they came up with to get away with their schemes in my opinion. I am a Christian and the Jews that follow the Talmud (not in Bible) hate Christians with all they have.

It's something you have to know about and study. Most Christians love the Jews because Jesus was born of Jewish parents, etc. But the Jews (Pharisees/Saducees) despised him and the people who followed them.

You just have to read their writings to see what they say. To just fly off half-cocked and say someone who vehemently disagrees with Israel and their policies is anti-semetic is just ignorance. They are NOT A DEMOCRACY...they are a THEOCRACY.

You cannot be anything but Jewish and hold office, or own land. That is not the definition of a Democracy.
see this is what i mean

i don't why people can't just think jews are lazy or summin. they all have them running the world behind closed doors
Quote by sact611
see this is what i mean

i don't why people can't just think jews are lazy or summin. they all have them running the world behind closed doors

Study the heads of the banks of the world...news networks...hollywood, and get back to me. They ain't lazy. I wish.
The biggest bank in the world is the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China
Quote by sweathog14
I am Anti-people who call themselves Jews but actually are not and run our government and the world.

The "anti-semetic" thing is a term they came up with to get away with their schemes in my opinion. I am a Christian and the Jews that follow the Talmud (not in Bible) hate Christians with all they have.

It's something you have to know about and study. Most Christians love the Jews because Jesus was born of Jewish parents, etc. But the Jews (Pharisees/Saducees) despised him and the people who followed them.

You just have to read their writings to see what they say. To just fly off half-cocked and say someone who vehemently disagrees with Israel and their policies is anti-semetic is just ignorance. They are NOT A DEMOCRACY...they are a THEOCRACY.

You cannot be anything but Jewish and hold office, or own land. That is not the definition of a Democracy.
So much anti-semitism in this post. I wish people weren't this stupid. This is the exact kind of person that would have believed hitler, voted for him and turned on the gas chambers personally.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
This subject is right about equal with feminism and anything involving politics or religion as far as "things that always end badly when The Pit tries to talk about them" goes.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Quote by Neo Evil11
So much anti-semitism in this post. I wish people weren't this stupid. This is the exact kind of person that would have believed hitler, voted for him and turned on the gas chambers personally.

What is anti-semetic about it? The word itself "anti-semetic" just shows you know nothing. Palestinians are semetic, Syrians, Arabs....so please...just stop.

To immediately call up the "HITLER" reference shows your ignorance. If you know nothing of the subject and can't give any reasonable feedback, just step aside.

It's a discussion about Israel...not Jews.
Almost a whole page and this hasnt digressed into side-taking shitposting yet? Im disappointed, what happened to the good ol UG I fell in love with.

Let me start this shit off then (someone has to do it):

FK Israel AND 'Palestine'!

BOTH need to be toppled and give the throne to the more deserving, worldy, peace-keeping heirs.

DAE agree that the Baha'i living there should be the rulers? Poll to name change that place to Baha'iland GET
Quote by sweathog14
What is anti-semetic about it? The word itself "anti-semetic" just shows you know nothing. Palestinians are semetic, Syrians, Arabs....so please...just stop.

To immediately call up the "HITLER" reference shows your ignorance. If you know nothing of the subject and can't give any reasonable feedback, just step aside.

having paranoid delusions about jews isn't healthy
Quote by sweathog14

You referred multiple times to the Jews in your post in reference to them owning the world and hating people. So yes, I am correct. And anti-semitism is not a word just used by Jews. Point in case I am not a Jew but I know that you are anti-semitic. You can't bullshit your way out of this by claiming you have done the research and it is all true.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by slipknot5678
I am not even anti-Israel. You can have #freepalestine beliefs and not be anti-Israel.

This +100

Quote by sweathog14

watchoutwehaveabadassoverhere.jpg
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
i don't like terrorists and i don't like israel bombing a UN school dat shits disgusting however israel has a right to protect its self but killing children under the blanket of selfdefence is absurd, whatya gonna do its israel

**** terrorists and ppl who kill refugees/innocent ppl

look i contributed
KIFFLOM
Quote by Zaphikh
Yes. Also, being anti-American is the same as being anti-Christian.
Can't hate America without hating God because God trusts us.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Can't hate America without hating God because God trusts us.

GodBlessAmerica
I guess I'll just frown in the general direction of Palestine/Israel and then do nothing.

That's basically the only thing you can do. The only useful alternative is learning about the hundreds of years of history and conflict between those people, and learn all the intricacies of the current conflict to actually know why the **** everybody is bombing each other and figure out what peaceful alternatives you can propose.
But to do that and not be an ignorant **** you need a lot of research, time and effort. We just don't have that these days.
You also basically have to do the same with all other conflicts and problems (Ukraine/Russia, African poverty/corruption, North Korea, etc, etc), and we have a limited life and attention span so you have to cherry pick the conflicts you want to involve yourself in.

All of this could be improved if we had actual good journalism.....but oh well.
If news just tell you things are getting bombed and nothing else, then that will be your only perspective of a conflict and you can't do anything other than say "Hmm, maybe they should stop bombing each other".
Good night. God Bless each and everyone fromisrael to palestine. We all love Our Families communities. God help us all.
Page 1 of 2