So a customer gave my friend who works on guitar these pickups for free for doing something on his guitar and I have no idea. They look like something you'd find on a gretsh because of that filtertron look. They aren't TV Jones, they aren't the big 4 humbucker pickup brands kids only think exist so for the first time in years I'm stumped.

nothing to signify what they are on the baeplate , they sort of series to go by. I was told they came off of an epiphone archtop.

artec to stuff an ebay seller bezdez sold/sells none resemble it I would go by
Only ones I can think of beginning with an A aside from the artec you mentioned are armstrong pickups. Unless you consider armstrong one of the "big 4". I did a quick search and didn't find any armstrongs with that logo, though, so
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
yeah kent armstrong pickups came in my mind, I may bring this question over to the seymour duncan forum just to see what they think.