Hello

Im just wondering how intonation works with ERG, i have 26,5 Schecter 7 string with set of a 11-58 plus 80 (GCFA#D#GC) on top and it sound great, did the same with 25,5 and it sounded a little muddy. How low each scale can go? I feel liek 25,5 sound best till A1 tuning. Any ERG explenations ?
the tension of the strings is different on longer scales. That is why you can use lighter gauge strings to do lower tunings on a longer scale and you need a thicker gauge to achieve the same thing with a shorter scale.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Dude its obvious, but the longer scale the brighter sound is. Scale lenght has nothing to do with gauges. Its about fundamental intonation of instruments. For example if you tune 26.5 to C1 and bass 34" to C1. bass will wound much better in terms of intonations, brighter. What i would like to known whats the lowest sound that can be intonated with 26,5/17 or 25,5 scale :P
It's not a question of intonation precision, exactly -- it's more a question of clarity and definition.

Think of a nine-foot grand piano vs a small vertical spinet piano. You can tune both accurately, but the spinet's bottom three notes sound almost identical, whereas the grand's bottom three separate nicely. Neither is "brighter" according to my definition of the word.

There are no "formal" limits as to what can be tuned and/or intonated on a particular scale of guitar, but, as you've discovered, it's a lot easier to hear lower notes on a longer scale guitar.

Some manufacturers are producing guitars in 28" and 30" scales, and surprisingly the longest scale seems to be quite popular, even just for six-strings. Some of the best solutions for ERG guitars include multi-scale guitars ("fan-fret"), with longer scales for the bass strings, shorter for the treble.
^yep
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
As already said, the longer scale gives better definition and more harmonics: more "twang", if you like. My best-sounding guitar, tuned to open D, is a cheap OLP 30" bari with good pickups. It ticks me off a bit that I haven't been able get the same good tone on a scale length that is easier to play.

Intonation is a different question, about how the pitch of the fretted notes is related to that of the open strings.

There is also the question of coincidental differences between the tone of different guitars. It might just be that your longer scale produces better tones than the short scale for reasons other than scale length. - For example I don't really know how much the longer scale has to do with the tone of my bari, it might be something else. I might do a little experimenting and try to find out.