I currently have Peavey Vypyr 30. Which is decent enough. I was thinking of buying Sanpara unit, but I just think at that price I might as well buy a small tube amp.

I've only been playing just over 2 years so not really developed a style yet. But I'm sort aiming to play classic rock(The Who, Stones, Ziggy Era Bowie) Punk(Sex Pistols, Jam, Clash and Ramones) and indie/alternative like The Smiths, Stone Roses and Manic Street Preachers.

Guitar wise I generally use my Modern Player Jag with P90's, but I also have HSS Squier Affinity Strat and Vintage V100 LP Copy.

My budget is around £350ish for both the amp and multi fx unit.

So far I've looked at the Hayden Lill Mofo 2w(head and combo), Vox AC412, Blackstar HT1(Head and Combo) HT5(Head and Combo).

MFX unit wise I the Boss ME25 looks the best.

Any advice would be appreciated.
Why do you want it to be small?

I'd get myself a jet city JCA22h or JCA50h + a harley benton g212 vintage and drop the multi fx processor idea - a good one will leave you without enough money for a decent amp, and for that kinda bands you listed you don't really need much fx.

Or you could get a vypyr tube 60 + a sanpera II...
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Are Epi Valve Jrs common over there across the pond? They're dirt cheap but they're sweet lil amps and it pairs well with a Boss ME50 and a couple pedals. Though I do kinda agree with Spambot, might as well get something medium-sized, they still have a volume knob and its better to have it and not need it then to need it and not have it. Maybe something like the Marshall Class 5 or a newer Peavey Valveking.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Cheers for the response.

I've never even considered Jet City and didn't realise they're designed by Soldano. They look amazing value.

Thomann are doing the JCA22HV for £200, JCA22H for £216 and JCA22HV plus a Jet City 1X12 Cab for £291.

Not sure which one would suit me best.
Blackstars are very meh. The Soldanos are definitely a better option. Otherwise hold out until you can pick up something new/used from Peavey, Marshall, or Laney in the $600–$800 range.
Quote by TheCasual2013
Cheers for the response.

I've never even considered Jet City and didn't realise they're designed by Soldano. They look amazing value.

Thomann are doing the JCA22HV for £200, JCA22H for £216 and JCA22HV plus a Jet City 1X12 Cab for £291.

Not sure which one would suit me best.

If you buy from Thomann, get one of the heads and buy this cab:
http://www.thomann.de/gb/harley_benton_g212_vintage.htm
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
those jet city heads are out of stock right now, someone said on another thread that they doubt they'll get any more at Thomann, anyone else know why that would be?
Quote by TheCasual2013
I'm not desperate, so no need to rush.

What about Bugera they seem decently priced amps?

I'd stay away from bugera only because they have had lots of QC issues since they first came out.

I owned a 333 and it did sound very good, it just had lots of issues and broke down on me 4 times in 3 years, so I don't suggest them to anyone
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate