Poll Options
View poll results: Should we do it?!
ya
18 58%
nah
13 42%
Voters: 31.
Page 1 of 2
I can only assume you took pictures of someone and posted the images on a website to a bunch of people he doesn't know in an attempt to humiliate him, all without his consent.

I was lenient towards your actions before, but if this is indeed the case, including everything else you've told us about yourself, you're a massive douche.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Quote by chrismendiola
I can only assume you took pictures of someone and posted the images on a website to a bunch of people he doesn't know in an attempt to humiliate him, all without his consent.

I was lenient towards your actions before, but if this is indeed the case, including everything else you've told us about yourself, you're a massive douche.

At least he's attempting to create content.

Quote by metal4eva_22
At least he's attempting to create content.

And that makes it okay to you?
Free Ali
Free Lard
Quote by chrismendiola

does to me.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by chrismendiola

yep
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by chrismendiola

Yep.

Plus, chances are, the dude in the photos probably doesn't have a clue about the photos, plus, I've never actually seen something that originated in the Pit ever leave the Pit

Morally, it's a grey area, but nothing to really build a soapbox over
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by chrismendiola
Nerds, the lot of you.

Comedy, by its own very nature, is exploitative!
В словах есть что-то неприличное.

Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
I think if you do that you will just rack up more karma that will come back on you someday. I mean, really, why go out of your way to be a douche to another human being when you can easily not do it? Despite how douchey that person may be. "You won't fire your arrow if you don't set up the target" Or something like that
I won't slave for beggars pay, likewise gold and jewels. But I would slave to learn the way, to sink your ship of fools.
Quote by i_lovemetallica

В словах есть что-то неприличное.
Quote by luvs2gro
I think if you do that you will just rack up more karma that will come back on you someday. I mean, really, why go out of your way to be a douche to another human being when you can easily not do it? Despite how douchey that person may be. "You won't fire your arrow if you don't set up the target" Or something like that

life is like growing, luvs2grow. It is constantly learning and relearning from our actions, for the thanks, for the memories. Its not just reaping the karma - this rap/hip hop producer has a grim-reaper pic and needs to change his ways.

We must help him, by releasing the greatest rap song he ever heard thrown down in the studio.

8Crucified8 - APileOf
Quote by Fat Lard
^IT Crowd is an overrated show, there I said it

Couldn't resist
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
tbf it definitely had major lulzy parts (back when I had my roomie's Netflix subscription.) I've only seen to the ~1st season, 'lie detector' or whatever detector it was, episode (whichever with the fire in the office)

Trailer Park Boys > Eastbound and Down >>>>>>*
I don't go out of my way to "change peoples ways" I don't have time for that man

Just let time take care of it yoooo
I won't slave for beggars pay, likewise gold and jewels. But I would slave to learn the way, to sink your ship of fools.
Quote by chrismendiola
Yep.

Actually, I'm just agreeing because it's always funnier when these things happen to other people.

Quote by i_lovemetallica
Plus, chances are, the dude in the photos probably doesn't have a clue about the photos, plus, I've never actually seen something that originated in the Pit ever leave the Pit
The one time it did was when Seeny J had his own wiki article and that got shut down immediately. #therepression

OT: TS, I'm.......... REALLY not interested in your life or your buddies bro...
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by luvs2gro
I don't go out of my way to "change peoples ways" I don't have time for that man

Just let time take care of it yoooo

That is pretty messed up.

DO YOU THINK MLK JR. Thought that shit??

lrn2grow, luvs
Quote by Fat Lard
tbf it definitely had major lulzy parts (back when I had my roomie's Netflix subscription.) I've only seen to the ~1st season, 'lie detector' or whatever detector it was, episode

Oh right. Denholm Reynholm leaves the show at the start of season 2, and Matt Berry comes on as his son Douglas. It gets heaps funnier from there.

I mainly like it for it's satire of pop culture and social norms.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by Joshua Garcia

The one time it did was when Seeny J had his own wiki article and that got shut down immediately. #therepression

Oh yeah, totally forgot about that!
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Fat Lard! I could change my Avatar to Zorak and we can be avatar buddies
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Oh right. Denholm Reynholm leaves the show at the start of season 2, and Matt Berry comes on as his son Douglas. It gets heaps funnier from there.

I mainly like it for it's satire of pop culture and social norms.

FATHER!
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by luvs2gro
Fat Lard! I could change my Avatar to Zorak and we can be avatar buddies

do it do it do it do it

furreal

Or UG's Moltar! Someone needs to put on kids kid shows (rip good cartoons, amirite?)
Called it.

Do it.
I eat bananas vigorously

BUTTS.

To the pit because i don't feel like doing real life.
Quote by Pastafarian96
FATHER!

Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Last edited by i_lovemetallica at Feb 7, 2015,
Quote by Fat Lard
do it do it do it do it

furreal

Or UG's Moltar! Someone needs to put on kids kid shows (rip good cartoons, amirite?)

The deed is done. We can recruit some one else to be Moltar
Did this just become the official space ghost thread?
Quote by chrismendiola

fosho

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by chrismendiola

He's right. I voted yes but now I want to vote no.
I suspect it will be a rape meeting, not a rap meeting, and TS will be walking funny for weeks afterwards.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by APileOfDeadCops
I want this to be an interactive meeting, so "Pitgoers", submit your questions for our interview with Adam!

"Adam, would you like to see/touch/suck our c0cks?"
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Page 1 of 2