Page 1 of 2
Have you guys ever googled trypophobia?

Trypophobia[1] is the pathological fear of objects with irregular patterns of holes, such as beehives, ant hills and lotus seed heads.

I'm not scared of the stuff trypophobia that they list as the definition but google images brought up these.

https://www.google.com/search?q=trypophobia&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=705&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=QN_WVLCcApWpyATD-oGABQ&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&dpr=1

Tell me how you feel pit.
I eat bananas vigorously

BUTTS.

To the pit because i don't feel like doing real life.
I was fine until I clicked that link,

arsehole

Just kidding I think I'd have more of a worry about getting whatever affliction is causing that skin stuff than the actual arrangement of the holes
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Everyone has heard of it. It's pretty old already, actually.

It's not an official phobia, btw. Not yet, anyways. Here's an interesting article about it.

http://www.popsci.com/trypophobia
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I wonder if folks in uncontacted tribes ever worry about this shit.

Also, there's nothing irregular about a beehive. It's hex-shells all over.
В словах есть что-то неприличное.
Last edited by Zaphikh at Feb 7, 2015,
Since the discussion is bound to happen I'll get it over and done with.

Trypophobia isn't recognized as an actual phobia because its more likely that its a biological repulsion to a shape associated with danger than a learned cultural fear.

Those aren't my words, its the argument used by a couple psychologists who studied it.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Quote by i_lovemetallica
I was fine until I clicked that link,

+1

Jesus ****ing christ
ayy lmao
Quote by chookiecookie
+1

Jesus ****ing christ

Reminds me of those pain in the arse chain emails that used to get sent around in the early 2000's to warn people to wash clothes before putting them on and it had a photo of some chick who allegedly brought a bra, didn't wash it first, put it on, and then after weeks and weeks larvae dug holes in her boob. A handy photo was attached.

Only time I've ever wanted to vomit at the sight of boobs, and I've been to a nude beach.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by caeser1156
Since the discussion is bound to happen I'll get it over and done with.

Trypophobia isn't recognized as an actual phobia because its more likely that its a biological repulsion to a shape associated with danger than a learned cultural fear.

Those aren't my words, its the argument used by a couple psychologists who studied it.

I'm most appalled by what comes up on google images.
I eat bananas vigorously

BUTTS.

To the pit because i don't feel like doing real life.
Quote by snappedstrings6
I'm most appalled by what comes up on google images.

Kinda just makes you want to furiously rub steel wool on those flesh wounds, eh?
В словах есть что-то неприличное.
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Reminds me of those pain in the arse chain emails that used to get sent around in the early 2000's to warn people to wash clothes before putting them on and it had a photo of some chick who allegedly brought a bra, didn't wash it first, put it on, and then after weeks and weeks larvae dug holes in her boob. A handy photo was attached.

Only time I've ever wanted to vomit at the sight of boobs, and I've been to a nude beach.

brb gotta puke
ayy lmao
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Interestingly enough, the pictures (with the skin) don't bother me at all. I mean yeah, I think it looks gross, but they don't disturb me.

Also, if you scroll down through enough images, there's a picture of a girl's butt with stickers on it and a guy covered in bees.

CAN YOU FIND THEM, PIT?

Edit: Oh wow, there's even something in there for Axel.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Feb 8, 2015,
Oh god not this again. **** those holes man.

Though at times when you kneel over gravel or small stones you get some cool little bumps in your knees which feel awesome when you touch them. But yeah, nobody likes maggot-ridden skin holes.

This reminds me of those youtube videos of Guinea worms and tapeworms and shit, where you see people with worms under their skin and stuff. CHRIST WHY
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Interestingly enough, the pictures (with the skin) don't bother me at all. I mean yeah, I think it looks gross, but they don't disturb me.

Also, if you scroll down through enough images, there's a picture of a girl's butt with stickers on it and a guy covered in bees.

CAN YOU FIND THEM, PIT?

Edit: Oh wow, there's even something in there for Axel.

I want to, but

EDIT: nowhere near as bad the second time, that bee dude was awesome but I couldn't find the butt.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Last edited by Pastafarian96 at Feb 8, 2015,
Quote by Pastafarian96
I want to, but

EDIT: nowhere near as bad the second time, that bee dude was awesome but I couldn't find the butt.
It's before the bee dude.
Quote by SGstriker

Most trypophobia search results are nasty looking skin conditions or freaky editing shit that doesn't look normal or nice anyway. I mean, not that it particularly freaks me out that I have trypophobia though.

I own a sponge that could be considered a trigger for some people.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
With the exception of the (non-photoshopped) weird skin conditions, I think they actually look pretty cool
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by Joshua Garcia
It's before the bee dude.

is it the one with the spiders?
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Those images were mostly photoshopped and not that gross.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Those pics don't gross me out because they include irregularl patterns of holes, they gross me out because they look like pics of maggot infested skin ffs. I looked up more 'tryptophobia triggering' pics and I couldn't give a damn about some piece of weird fruit or pieces of wood with holes in them.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
You all are failing at finding the butt.
Quote by SGstriker

Quote by Joshua Garcia
You all are failing at finding the butt.

m8 everyone is well aquainted wit your mommas tushie, its old news at this point

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by JamSessionFreak
m8 everyone is well aquainted wit your mommas tushie, its old news at this point
Just let her have her moment?
Quote by SGstriker

I give up, here you go, it's not even all that.

Quote by SGstriker

I kinda wanna touch that.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by JamSessionFreak
I kinda wanna touch that.

You have to really spread it, or those googly eyes will chafe your willy.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Joshua Garcia

I have trypophobia, so I was worried this would freak me out.
Butt, honestly, the nice ass took my mind off the patterns

Seriously though, I cringe and get slightly itchy and nauseous when I Google image search for trypophobia
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
I think Tryophobia is a similar reaction people get towards the uncanny valley than an actual fear. It feels less scary and just more creepy than anything.
Quote by Crazyedd123
I have trypophobia, so I was worried this would freak me out.
Butt, honestly, the nice ass took my mind off the patterns

Seriously though, I cringe and get slightly itchy and nauseous when I Google image search for trypophobia

That's a normal reaction to gross images. Don't buy the internet hype, it doesn't exist.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Are people just bigger pussies these days or what? It's ****ing holes ffs. What's cringey or scary or whatever about some damn holes?
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

hi, i have an actual phobia, diagnosed and everything. emetophobia, of nausea, vomit, stomach aches, etc. causes i-can't-breathe style panic attacks. ama
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Eastwinn
hi, i have an actual phobia, diagnosed and everything. emetophobia, of nausea, vomit, stomach aches, etc. causes i-can't-breathe style panic attacks. ama

wow i puke or get close to puking from p much everything. your phobia + my stomach = grade A serial killer material

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by Joshua Garcia

I just lost no fap feb

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Page 1 of 2