Page 1 of 2
Things may have got a bit crazy in the mosh pit on Saturday night, I cannot move my neck without the pain of... something very painful. I could not help but headbang

Oh well, I know I'll do it all again next time, just like last time and the time before that. Lesson not learned.
Nah. You need rest, brufen and to stop being a pansy.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Nah. You need rest, brufen and to stop being a pansy.

Dencorub applied, rest somewhat taken, still feeling sorry for myself. I wouldn't be so worried about work tomorrow morning but we have an audit... wait no this is good, I also lost my voice so I guess I don't have to answer any questions!

Quote by Wormholes
Only pansies headband. You're supposed to skank at metal shows.

Wasn't even metal.
Last edited by mind_meld at Feb 8, 2015,
Quote by Wormholes
Only pansies headband. You're supposed to skank at metal shows.

Is this whole story a euphemism of how you lost No Fap Feb?

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
See a physical therapist and an orthopedist before you decide you need a neck brace. You may have just pinched something or twisted something.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by Pastafarian96
what kind of non-metal music could possibly warrant headbanging?

These guys. I love 'em. So many awesome songs to choose from I didn't know what to link but here are a couple. Man they do an amazing live show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgVG-nS-X9c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUkaS81sp7U

dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by MeTallIcA313

Oh shush. For being on a date rape drug at the time getting one letter wrong is nothing.
oh i know exactly what you need. i recommend this one

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by Wormholes
Oh shush. For being on a date rape drug at the time getting one letter wrong is nothing.

Well you weren't wrong, just look at these pansies.

No, you just need an amp to blast your neck back into place because fight fire with fire or something.

So what you really need is a new amp. Doctor's orders.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by JamSessionFreak
oh i know exactly what you need. i recommend this one

Quote by Joshua Garcia
No, you just need an amp to blast your neck back into place because fight fire with fire or something.

So what you really need is a new amp. Doctor's orders.

This is good enough for me and all the reasons I need. I'll just get someone else to carry it home from the guitar shop for me
Quote by mind_meld
This is good enough for me and all the reasons I need. I'll just get someone else to carry it home from the guitar shop for me

Your guitar shop obviously sucks. They delivered my amp for free.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Your guitar shop obviously sucks. They delivered my amp for free.

Tbh it's been a while since I've set foot in any kind of place selling (decent) musical gear of any description. How bout you guys all chip in, and with free delivery everyone is happy.
Quote by mind_meld
Tbh it's been a while since I've set foot in any kind of place selling (decent) musical gear of any description. How bout you guys all chip in, and with free delivery everyone is happy.

OK, I found a DM50, but that's not really much good anymore, is it?
Quote by Diemon Dave
^Is this a trap to get me to reveal my address I WON'T SAY A WORD CONCERNING MY WHEREABOUTS

edit: but oh how I want this loot
Quote by mind_meld
^Is this a trap to get me to reveal my address I WON'T SAY A WORD CONCERNING MY WHEREABOUTS

Do you live in Melbourne? That's where the band you mentioned performed on Saturday.

#googleisatoolforstalkers
Yes I live in Melbourne. My profile says that anyway. No worries Fat Lard old mate, it's called 'Straya btw, just so you don't seem like a noob next time.
You could say that shipping to Australia is a very criminal thing to do...

I'm sorry, Australians. You know I'm fond of you, right? After all, you produced Yvonne Strahovski (well, you share credit with Poland, but lol Poland).
Quote by ultimate-slash
You could say that shipping to Australia is a very criminal thing to do...

I'm sorry, Australians. You know I'm fond of you, right? After all, you produced Yvonne Strahovski (well, you share credit with Poland, but lol Poland).

We also produced this female facepalm of humanity:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjFGME4xgfM
(the second guy is part of the Chaser crew btw.)
Quote by Fat Lard
oh damn, nevermind. Sorry bro, I'm morally against shipping to Australia

The people on the boats 200 years ago probably thought the same thing.....

Until they arrived here
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
The people on the boats 200 years ago probably thought the same thing.....

Until they arrived here and immediately got killed by a giant spider/crocodile/jellyfish/koala

Fixed.
Quote by Fat Lard
Is your neck better, mind meld?

Even the musicians try to kill you over there!

A bit. I still have to move my body to look around and headchecks while driving are the worst
Quote by Fat Lard
Is your neck better, mind meld?

Even the musicians try to kill you over there!

A bit. I still have to move my body to look around and headchecks while driving are the worst

It's work hard, play hard!
damn, I know that feel

Chriopracters are great for that, (but heard not too long ago that going to them often wasnt very good for you/their profession is more towards psuedoscience )

I just say 'fk' it when going reverse, and use the rear view mirrors instead of turning around, and pray that no children/animals I can't see get ran over
Quote by Fat Lard
damn, I know that feel

Chriopracters are great for that, (but heard not too long ago that going to them often wasnt very good for you/their profession is more towards psuedoscience )

I just say 'fk' it when going reverse, and use the rear view mirrors instead of turning around, and pray that no children/animals I can't see get ran over

Ain't nobody got time for dat anyway. I'm a sucker for overtime

I'm more worried that my car will hit the curb coming out at a weird angle on my weird driveway! Never mind small children and bush pigs.
I was thinking the other day how funny it'd be if there were dick braces. ya know, you pulled it (lel) or injured it and the doctor gives you a tiny little cone to put around it. I guess that must be how uncircumcised people feel all the time though, little cones around their dicks.
Quote by angusfan16
I was thinking the other day how funny it'd be if there were dick braces. ya know, you pulled it (lel) or injured it and the doctor gives you a tiny little cone to put around it. I guess that must be how uncircumcised people feel all the time though, little cones around their dicks.

I hear people actually do have those though, to try and regrow the foreskin. Pretty messed up that we let doctors cut our baby's dickskin off
Page 1 of 2