Looking for a bassist in NYC/ Brooklyn. Been playing with a drummer. I've written and recorded a bunch of songs for a good starting point. Should have moderate/good skills and a sense of humour but not really looking to **** around or waste time but it'll be a lot of fun. I wanna play a lot around the city. We rehearse near Meserole and Bushwick av.

Influences: Ty Segall, Thee Oh Sees, Black Lips, Cousins, Carbonas, Bare Wires
Peter Frampton: "Homer Simpson wrecks my pig, Cypress Hill steals my orchestra.... and Sonic Youth is in my cooler! Get outta there you kids!"

Thurston Moore: "Come on Mr. Frampton... you're not gonna eat all that watermelon..."
Heres one of my songs. Lemme know if youre interested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjRu5QAjGB8
Peter Frampton: "Homer Simpson wrecks my pig, Cypress Hill steals my orchestra.... and Sonic Youth is in my cooler! Get outta there you kids!"

Thurston Moore: "Come on Mr. Frampton... you're not gonna eat all that watermelon..."
Again, I programmed drums for some demos but I've been playing with a human drummer and he's cool and highly skilled.