CBI MLC20 Low Z XLR Microphone Cable, 20 Foot
BEHRINGER STUDIO CONDENSER MICROPHONE C-1
Blue Microphones Icicle XLR to USB Mic Converter/Mic Preamp

Need to know if this is all I need I have a laptop with audacity to
“There's something to be said that if everyone likes something there's gotta be something fucking wrong with it on some level. Unless it's ice cream.”
― Marc Maron
The Icicle should handle any of your mics. As long as you're happy only recording a single channel at a time, you'll be fine. Should you later decide you want to lay down more than a single track at once, you'll need some other type of interface.
Quote by KG6_Steven
The Icicle should handle any of your mics. As long as you're happy only recording a single channel at a time, you'll be fine. Should you later decide you want to lay down more than a single track at once, you'll need some other type of interface.

Thanks man because I'm not in a band so the icecle will be enough I just want to do some covers and write songs
“There's something to be said that if everyone likes something there's gotta be something fucking wrong with it on some level. Unless it's ice cream.”
― Marc Maron
You'll want Reaper, not Audacity. Light years better and the free trial is functional until you decide that it's time to pay for it. Good luck!
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Sid McCall
You'll want Reaper, not Audacity. Light years better and the free trial is functional until you decide that it's time to pay for it. Good luck!

How much is it and does it have better effects then Auducity
― Marc Maron
Quote by BluesMichael
How much is it and does it have better effects then Auducity

Free until you decide to pay $60 and yes literally everything about it is better. Literally. Everything.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite