Hi guys,

Been a long time since I frequented these forums. I'm doing a search and can find nothing about what I'm looking for, so would really appreciate your help.

Back in 2011 (possibly under another username, please don't ban me) I royally f*cked things up with a girl I liked and turned to The Pit for advice. I remember someone told me to read this e-book which I think had been typed up by a forum user (not necessarily on UG) and it was around 150 pages and got fairly famous, on messageboards anyway. It was about not being a b*tch when it came to women and working on yourself and then the chicks will flock to you like bees around the sexy Queen bee.

I am probably going to get flamed for saying this but that book literally saved my life. I went from being Mr. Nice Guy living in Friend Zone Foreversville and now my fortunes have changed (this was like 4 years ago though, hardly an overnight success) now I've been talking to my friend about reading it because I can not put my relationship advice as eloquently as whoever wrote the book.

Anyone know what that book happens to be called? I'll send you many e-hugs or e-whateveryoulikes as a token of my appreciation.

Gracias a todos.
no but I'll buy a copy if we can find it.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Dreadnought
Only writer that comes to mind is Colohue

Nah he said this book got fairly famous.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Nah he said this book got fairly famous.

on the internet
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Wiegenlied
I don't know if this is but it sounds similiar to this"

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124193391

This is along the right lines in terms of subject matter, but this thread seems like it was written by a douchebag. I'm sure the book I'm referring to was pretty well written and didn't make me cringe when I read it.

Anyone have any idea what I'm talking about?
Quote by rp12345
Found it The Book of Pook. Close thread por favor!

Just delete your OP.
В словах есть что-то неприличное.
Quote by chookiecookie
Top cringe

You will die alone with nothing to leave behind for your loved ones except a packet of Walkers crisps filled with your semen.
Quote by rp12345

I had completely forgot that thing existed.
Quote by rp12345
You will die alone with nothing to leave behind for your loved ones except a packet of Walkers crisps filled with your semen.

Lel

Top cringe
ayy lmao
So I read till about chapter 11 and I gotta say

Useful advice, sure.

But jfc the presentation is so cringe
ayy lmao
Quote by rp12345

I was actually going to suggest this lol. Still never read it.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
50 Shades of Grey
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by chookiecookie
Useful advice, sure.

Humanity in a nutshell.
В словах есть что-то неприличное.
Quote by chookiecookie
So I read till about chapter 11 and I gotta say

Useful advice, sure.

You make out like you have got your life together and can pass judgement on self-help books but you say things like 'jfc' and 'cringe'.

I put it to you that you are sad and lonely and need all the hugs you can get.