Hi,
Not sure if this is the right thread. When I curve my third finger like a hook I can feel slight pain feels 'tight' 'heavey'. It's doesn't effect my playing unless I have to barre over strings like a 9th chord. Also when I apply heat it helps it. Wondered if it's guitar-relate or anyone else has had it? ,I've been playing a couple of years. Also I got guitar exams coming up so don't want to go to docs and says I can't play for a week!
Thanks!
🍗🎹🎶🎼🎧🎤🎮👾🎸🎨🎷⚽️🎱🏁🎺🎻🍮🍰🍪📱👻🐔🐣🐥🐤🐽🐷💀👽💩💸🚽👻
Go to a doctor. If they tell you not to play for a while then that's what you should do. What's more important: a bit of money to re-enter the exams or the free use of your finger?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
The exams are abroad so I have to book flights etc bit of a nightmare. I can bend my third finger all the way fine but there's a slight ,pain on a scale of 1-10 it's about 2.... Check the symptoms for arthritis, RA etc, seems like i just pulled it, I was playing the riff on Layla the other day and got a bit carried away could of bruised it then. I'll leave it a week and if it gets worse I'll go to the docs. Thanks.
Seems to have gone now I'll report back in the morning.