Hey guys

Im having some trouble with my kramer pacer guitar sound.

Problem is, when bending a string a bunch of weird noise come up as in this audio clip

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1t8SXzxClDA

It was recorded with guitar rig with the bridge pickup but same things happens when using the amp or the neck pickup.

I've tried changing the pickup height and string action but nothing worked.
I havent changed my strings for a while, but could this really be the issue?

Please help me get rid of this
Quote by KG6_Steven
What exactly is the weird noise we're supposed to listen for?

Cant you hear it? its like a warbling sound. sometimes it turns to actual little taps
May just be other strings ringing out/overtones not blending right, giving you a sort of tremolo effect.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
Quote by TheStig1214
May just be other strings ringing out/overtones not blending right, giving you a sort of tremolo effect.

I tought of that too but I made sure only the high e string was ringing
I heard the warbling sound. I figured it was making some other weird noise that my ears weren't hearing. Interesting.
IDK sounds pretty cool, free effects!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

I could be wrong but with headphones on it seems to be stronger on the left channel which means it's not the guitar itself. Something in the recording chain or software maybe. Does it do it on a completely clean setting?
Yes I am guitarded also, nice to meet you.
Quote by Rickholly74
I could be wrong but with headphones on it seems to be stronger on the left channel which means it's not the guitar itself. Something in the recording chain or software maybe. Does it do it on a completely clean setting?

Maybe it does but I can't hear it. Distortion brings it up
I mean...it does it on the amp and also does it connected to the computer.
Different cables, different output.

I have doubts about the jack entrance, it was replaced several months ago because the shop guy tought "it wasnt working properly".
Its getting worse now, I've tried some adjustments (truss rod, string action) and I don't need to bend the strings anymore, funny enough this effect (which resembles a faster tremolo now) only happens from 9-16 fret high e and 15 and 16 fret b .
Its kinda weird, moving to 17 fret (or 8) in high e makes it completely disappear
Last edited by Nickbely at Feb 10, 2015,