I was playing guitar today, and stomped on my tubescreamer, and then I heard Bastille's "Pompeii" coming through my amp. I can't get it to stop either. It's not the amp itself, it's fine when it's unplugged, and fine going through all the pedals. It just starts playing the radio when the tubescreamer is on.

Any potential causes of it?
Peavey Classic 30
PRS SE Custom Semi-Hollow
+some pedals
The tubescreamer is set up as a boost, yeah? If so, the most likely culprit is the guitar itself, the TS is just amplifying the interference. Check the earth on the guitar. ie the connection at the bridge.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Check to see if the radio comes through with the amp cranked and distortion up, without the TS9 on. If so, you're getting interference from the radio station signal that Pompeii was on.
Last edited by Will Lane at Feb 9, 2015,
if you try a different guitar, then yea. a bad ground on the guitar is a likely occurrence. try with the amp up and just guitar>amp and see if it does it.

reflow some solder joints on the guitar.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/