Well start off with the new headphones i got. sennheiser hd 558, sounds good for late night playing with amplitube and the lepou stuff. and of course amazing quality for listening to music.

Second we have my first bass, its a Squier Matt Freeman P Bass, based off his 1977 fender p bass. basically a classic vibe im pretty sure, sounds great for sure, love it. im a beginner so im still learning but i do indeed love it so far. heres a video, please excuse my horrible playing, ive only been playing for a week or so lol.

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=33x9g1s%3E&s=8#.VNmMwfnF98E

last but not least i got a LTD Viper-400 the other day for $200. its very light and i love the emg pickups. my only gripe is i have stringing up 3x3 headstocks, but other than that i love it, it sounds great, decent shape. very nice feel, great for thrash metal and many other genres im sure. ill try to edit the post with a soundclip a bit later, as long as im not judged for my crappy playing haha.

Ibanez Rg 321mh
Squier Classic Vibe 1970s Precision Bass
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
Nice haul!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Looks good pal! for $200 I feel like you can't go wrong with that viper.
Quote by wildozer
Looks good pal! for $200 I feel like you can't go wrong with that viper.

best deal i think guitar wise you can get, they go cheap are quality instruments.
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
Nice haul I have been wanting a P bass myself. Those vipers are a great for the cash. On the vid all I can say is watch your left hand and try not to pull yourself out of tune. It will all come in time.
Nice scores
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Sweet haul man. The bass looks wicked sick
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
thanks dudes. in love with my bass haha, its beautiful.
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
Quote by Ippon
Nice grab!

thanks bud.
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox