For those of you who have the Voodoo Lab - Sparkle Drive, have any of you experienced any issues with it?

I currently have one and the pedal keeps cutting out sometimes. Specifically, the pedal will sometimes cut the volume a bit. To fix this, I have to the hit the pedal a few times which eventually sorts the issue. It would seem like there might be a wiring issue or something.

Any advice on how to sort this issue would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.
First, please stop assualting your equipment Hmm...I'm no EE by any stretch, but sounds like you may have a bad/loose or cold solder joint somewhere close to the input or output stage. See if after unplugging if there are any obviously loose wires inside. If not, a multimeter may be in order to track it down. Just a thought.
Quote by TTLWes
First, please stop assualting your equipment Hmm...I'm no EE by any stretch, but sounds like you may have a bad/loose or cold solder joint somewhere close to the input or output stage. See if after unplugging if there are any obviously loose wires inside. If not, a multimeter may be in order to track it down. Just a thought.

Haha I shall stop this instance!

Yes I thought that will probably be it but I don't really have any experience of soldering etc but I'll open it up and see what the issue. Just wondered if anyone else had the same issue or if it was a one-off!