Page 1 of 5
All eras come to an end. It's a fuzzy transition. That's all I've got.
SGT. HARTMAN: Where in hell are you from anyway, Private?
COWBOY: Sir, Texas, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: Holy dogshit! Texas! Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy! And you don't look much like a steer to me, so that kinda narrows it down!! Do you suck dicks!?
COWBOY: Sir, no, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: Are you a peter-puffer!?
COWBOY: Sir, no, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around! I'll be watching you!!
Quote by WaterGod
http://kotaku.com/report-jon-stewart-is-leaving-the-daily-show-1685070060
First Colbert and now Jon Stewart. Talk about the end of an era.

What's gonna be happening to him? Last I heard he was directing a movie or some such.
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Pete Holmes should take over, considering John Oliver already has his own show.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ

John Stewart is my hero.

Better to go out on top I suppose.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
dude(s) were great. rip a good time that i never took part in but was happy existed
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
rick mercer or bust tbh

Been a fan since I was about eleven years old, so about 10-11 years now, and to be honest, I'm kinda glad. It's felt like The Daily Show was slowly going downhill the past year or so for me, I'm happy to see him leave still on top than to draw it out.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
i was legit sad when i saw this. been watching tds pretty regularly since i was a freshman in high school, hard to imagine a world w/o it.
Hopefully now I won't have to hear people go on about how "great" or "brilliant" he was last night.

The show hasn't been funny in a long time and his interviews have gone way downhill.
John Stewart is the name of my uncle.

This is ****ing me up right now.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Thank god... I loved the Daily Show in it's original incarnation with Craig Kilborn.

John Stewart just pisses me off. It doesn't matter if he is saying something that I 100% agree with, I still want to kick him in the balls on principal.
I love Jon Stewart and am sad to see him go.

Comedy Central said the show will continue after him but didn't announce who the new host will be.

Also Colbert is replacing Letterman on The Late Show this fall and even if the new Daily Show host sucks John Oliver's show on HBO is really good.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Linda Ellerby. That's the news lady that was always on nickelodeon. Hated that shit.
Apparently Nick News is still around and put out an episode in January
It's amazing he's managed to carry on this long - its been 2 months since Stephen Colbert was finishing raping him.
Quote by caeser1156
Apparently Nick News is still around and put out an episode in January

168 episodes since 1992
Stewart just officially announced it on air. He said he has no plans after the show, just that he wants to spend more time with his family
I feel like there's no way The Nightly Show will stay on air all that long. I don't mind Larry Wilmore and I liked him as a correspondent on The Daily Show but I don't really like the format of his show.
i would assume they will promote one of the correspondents to host.
Quote by caeser1156
I feel like there's no way The Nightly Show will stay on air all that long. I don't mind Larry Wilmore and I liked him as a correspondent on The Daily Show but I don't really like the format of his show.

yeah, i haven't really been watching it, but comedy central isn't exactly overflowing with quality programming that they can fill that time slot with, so i don't think there's any immediate threat to its existence.
Damn, Comedy Central is really going to shit.

Quote by caeser1156

He's no Colbert, that's for sure.
I actually kind of like the Nightly Show. But I'm really gonna miss John Stewart and I already really miss Colbert everyday. They've been part of my weekdays since I was in highschool a decade ago.
american humor is the worst. I don't get why it's all that popular in the first place.

Same with jimmy fallon. he is funny on occasion but most jokes are just so lame.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
american humor is the worst. I don't get why it's all that popular in the first place.

Same with jimmy fallon. he is funny on occasion but most jokes are just so lame.

They've got nothing on that famous Dutch comedian, __________
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Sucks to see him go but that show has been stale for a while now.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by ErikLensherr
They've got nothing on that famous Dutch comedian, __________

"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Page 1 of 5