Hey so I have an old Les Paul( I beleive '84) that's in relatively good condition, everything is original except the tuners which have been replaced with schaler locking tuners. I really hate to part with it but I'm serving a mission in a few months so I need the money. So what is this thing worth?
Somewhere in the $1500 to $2000 range.

Do yourself a favor and read up Richard Dawkins’ The God Delusion before you sell it. You might save yourself a great deal of time and keep your guitar.
^ Save your euphoric antics for the pit please. This is about guitars, not religion.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Pictures would be useful here.

He said it was a 1984 Les Paul guitar. Doesn't make it a Gibson.
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Quote by Fisheth24
Pictures would be useful here.

He said it was a 1984 Les Paul guitar. Doesn't make it a Gibson.

I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Depends on the condition as well. Could actually be worth more if all original (which it isn't).
Moving on.....
alright thanks for te help i will post pics tomorrow. it is a gibson by the way and how much would it go down just for having tuners replaced, that doesnt seem like it should effect it too much. also sorry for saying anything about religion on a forum, i honestly didnt even think about it when i wrote the post.
No need to apologize man, not like you were soliciting ir anything.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
^ Save your euphoric antics for the pit please. This is about guitars, not religion.

This was directed towards jpnyc i believe