http://www.thelostogle.com/2015/02/11/meet-sir-john-michael-the-coolest-man-who-lives-on-a-school-bus-and-may-be-a-wizard-or-time-traveler/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1o9mc0oR3U

In case you care, that’s News 9’s Joleen Chaney interviewing some wildling warlock name Sir John Michael. He’s just your regular old dude who likes to sunbathe in the nude, wear women’s leggings and cavemen vests, and live a simple life on a school bus out in the country next to his landlord’s pot farm. He also has a crystal-topped staff, probably for magical reasons.

Questions / Comments / WTFs / Notes….

• No, I do not know why Sir John Michael was not wearing a viking hat. It disappointed me too. I guess he left it in his school bus next to his talking Buffalo headdress. Probably because he didn’t want it to mess up his ponytail after taking so much time to twist it.

• I have some calls out to see if we can pick up any of the Sir John’s landlord’s hidden weed. I agree, the stuff in the News 9 clip seemed a bit leafy, but if it works for Sir John, I’m pretty sure it will work for the rest of us.

• This is probably the best local news interview we’ve had since Toni Jones kicked that carjacker’s ass last summer. I’d give the nod right now to Toni, but only because she got progressively drunker as the day went on.

• Congrats to Joleen Chaney for being nonchalant as hell throughout the whole interview. She’s got her hand on her hip like it’s just another day in the news business. It makes you wonder how much experience she’s had with men who wear underwear over women’s leggings and live in school buses.

• Let’s also give some props to Sir John Michael. After having a traumatic day that included a cop raid, car problems, and a loss of his weed supply, he was cordial, professional and kind to JoJo. Other knights in that situation would have harassed Joleen until she brought them a shrubbery.

• Can we all be there when Sir John Michael bails his landlord out of jail? I wonder where he’ll park his chariot.

• You know how Channel 9 likes to have those sweeps contests where you can win a tornado shelter or a new pickup truck or something like that? Well, for their next contest they should give away an all expenses paid trip to Burning Man with Sir John Michael in the school bus. Sure, that may seem like a weird prize, but as Sir John Michael says:

“If life gives you lemons, **** life.”
hey brad remember when I used to jokingly make fun of Oklahoma.

don't need to you make fun of yourselves.

"They were expecting a gun but what they found was much more."

lol
It's pretty boring
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
Drove through Oklahoma once. There was a lot of road construction and a few armadillos. Otherwise, pretty boring.

There were some pretty neat mountains in the southern part of the state, though.

Pretty chill state, though. Doesn't really cause any problems, so I'm OK with it.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Last edited by Spoony_Bard at Feb 11, 2015,
Has previously lived in Oklahoma.

Can confirm it's shitte.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
The only places in this country worth living are on the coasts and Colorado
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Quote by caeser1156

This is accurate
Quote by caeser1156

And Tucson hmu
imma go party with this guy
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
nope.

in fact, i forgot it even exists most of the time.

sorry, Brad.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
If you ever drive through the state, get a prescription of prozac before hand.
the only places in this country worth living in are the warmest places with the least people.
Quote by Jackintehbox
the only places in this country worth living in are the coldest places with the least people.
There ya go.
Oklahoma! Where the wind comes sweeping down the plain and the waving wheat can sure smell sweet, when the wind comes right behind the rain. Oklahoma! Every night my honey lamb and I sit alone and talk and watch a hawk making lazy circles in the sky~~
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
i was literally wondering that on monday night

not even kidding

i was also wondering what arizona and new mexico are like
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by seanlang01
If you ever drive through the state, get a prescription of prozac before hand.

No, you don't get meds before going to/through/whatever Oklahoma.

If you ever drive through Oklahoma, it's to get prescription pills or meth.

As a Lolklahoma Shitty resident, I can confirm.