I bought a Bigsby trémolo the day 3 in Music Store.
They have taken the money from my Visa Card,but There´s not answer about this in the page of Music Store.
This was 9 days ago.
I fell bad,because I haven´t my Bigsby nor my money.
There´s not any answer about this,and Ihave ring 3 times and sent mails. :mad
I found them very poor at answering emails, too. I.e. They didn't.

I haven't dealt with them again. I hope you get it sorted. FWIW by phoning and phoning I eventually got through, so perserverance might be rewarded, but it shouldn't have needed to be that awkward (especially since they have plastered all over their website about how easy they are to deal with for international orders, that they can be contacted by email etc. ).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?