Page 1 of 5
Me and my buddies decided to get pizza from this local pizza parlor. They conned us out of our money so bad. After drinks, refills, appetizers and the actual pizza, the bill was something like $42. We got ripped off so bad, it took collectively all of our money. Well anyway, we exited the parlor and my buddy wanted to smoke a cig before we bounced. I don't let people smoke in my car, so I made him stand outside and smoke. We sat the pizza box down on the hood of the car and finished his cigarette. We took off, and as we were in traffic, we saw something fly off the hood of my car. I'm thinking, "wtf was that?" then my mexican buddy was like "DUDE OUR PIZZA!!"

I looked in the rear view mirror, and saw our pizza box hit a car, and pizza flew everywhere. My mexican buddy actually tried to steal a knife from the pizza parlor, so there was a knife in the pizza box as well. I was pissed, I wanted to eat some when we got back to my place.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
do you also have an asian buddy? how about a black??

Wow, I can't believe I'm saying this, but you are a new kind of crazy in the pit.
"Being honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it'll always get you the right ones."
why did you have to leave so quickly? did you shit your pants there too?
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Quote by APileOfDeadCops
and saw our pizza box hit a car

I'da put on some shades and quipped "Rest in pizza"
Quote by MinterMan22
do you also have an asian buddy? how about a black??
I can't wait until his next thread where he talks about his American Indian buddy.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by songbird64
Wow, I can't believe I'm saying this, but you are a new kind of crazy in the pit.

I've seen worse.
And that ^
Quote by Fat Lard

God that's cheesy.
SGT. HARTMAN: Where in hell are you from anyway, Private?
COWBOY: Sir, Texas, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: Holy dogshit! Texas! Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy! And you don't look much like a steer to me, so that kinda narrows it down!! Do you suck dicks!?
COWBOY: Sir, no, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: Are you a peter-puffer!?
COWBOY: Sir, no, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around! I'll be watching you!!
Lmao. I have a mexican buddy, a few black ones, and an arab friend. He's like an outcast in his arab friend circle, being the only one who hangs out with white guys too lol.
Quote by APileOfDeadCops
Lmao. I have a mexican buddy, a few black ones, and an arab friend. He's like an outcast in his arab friend circle, being the only one who hangs out with white guys too lol.

what about a gay??????

Your philip pepper arent you?
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
What about the driver of the car which was hit by the pizza box?
Because that was probably a traumatic experience, which caused possible damage, and I know a lawyer who will take their case against you. That knife could have killed someone.

Your life is over, kid.
Do you have a dyke friend too for when they have a craving for **** cause they all do eventually.
Quote by MinterMan22
what about a gay??????

Lets see, hes got black friends, a mexican friend, and an arab friend.
Now he needs a gay asian jewish friend with an Native American stepfather.
Last edited by CodeMonk at Feb 11, 2015,
Quote by APileOfDeadCops

Quote by chrismendiola
This thread made me throw a pizza onto my roof.

ok Heisenberg
1. $42 is all you and your collective friends money.

2. Charging you the price of things is not getting conned.

3. pls stop making threads
Why the hell did you need to tell the internet this?
Quote by soundgarden1986
Screw your bases. If she doesn't let me go elbow deep in her ass on the first date, it wasn't meant to be.

Quote by willT08
Every thread on here to do with audio quality is like walking into a paddock of shit slinging chimps
I just did an online Pizza order for the following:

x1 Large meatlovers Pizza
x2 Garlic breads
x1 Large chips
x3 Bottles of coke (I think that's generous considering your refills)

Came to $38 bucks. And I reckon I'm being generous at guessing what you guys had/

TS, if you and your buddies can't afford a pizza, quit smoking and save your money.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
look at the ****ing prices before you ****ing buy pizza you ****ing dumb shit

Yea... how asinine do you have to be to not look at prices(especially when it seems that you all had maybe $10-15 each, tops)?
Quote by losing battle
Your philip pepper arent you?

+1
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
You should have checked the prices before buying and also put the pizza in the car. It's all your own fault TS.
I have nothing important to say
Gotta love human stupidity, one of the most entertaining forms of stupidity by far. I'm talking about you.
DeadCops pls.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
I don't know about y'all but if I were driving I would notice a pizza box sitting right in front of me on the hood of my truck....lay off the drugs fool.
Can't give us a picture of pizza but we get one of your skid mark, thanks.
Quote by Fat Lard

One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Last edited by FireFromTheVoid at Feb 12, 2015,
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Yea... how asinine do you have to be to not look at prices(especially when it seems that you all had maybe $10-15 each, tops)?

They wouldn't tell us the prices, and they didn't tell us that refills were $3 each either!
Quote by APileOfDeadCops
They wouldn't tell us the prices, and they didn't tell us that refills were $3 each either!

now you are just bullshitting.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Not even kidding, it was a family owned business. Drinks were 3 dollars, and I assumed it was free refills considering how expensive it was.
Page 1 of 5