Page 1 of 2
So, in theater on Tuesday, I did something that I didn't think I had the ability to do. We had to audition for parts in a play that the theater production class was putting together. Normally, no matter what part I was auditioning for, I'd have an extremely monotone and timid voice. But, with this, I finally decided that I would either go all out and over the top for the part or I'd give up forever. The part was for a Boston/Jersey type of thug, so I went with my most over the top Boston voice possible. This was the first time I was ever expressive and loud with my voice, in front of a group of people (or at all really). I got the part, with no competition at all. By the time I sat back down, I was practically trembling, and I'm still not sure if it actually happened.

Anyways, ITT post personal achievements of yours, because a little self-loving never hurt anyone.
¯\_()_/¯
Quote by Local666Union
fapping 5 times in 24 hrs

how could you do it twice in five hours without getting sore
¯\_()_/¯
Quote by CaptainCanti

It's all in the wrist.

3 times an hour is achievable
And yes, I do know from experience
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I pooped in a public bathroom and I didn't make a noise.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I pooped in a public bathroom and I didn't make a noise.

Doin' better than APileOfDeadCops.
Quote by mind_meld
Doin' better than APileOfDeadCops.

validated
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
does not having any achievements count as an achievement?
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
I'm on this list. That's about all I got.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
I'm on this list. That's about all I got.

There are very few pit-users that are contributors and you're quite definitely the only pit-user who is in the top 100 contributors list.
Quote by pb15994
There are very few pit-users that are contributors and you're quite definitely the only pit-user who is in the top 100 contributors list.

we've been over this before. he's not.

(I'm killing his moment again )
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf

He isn't? Who else is?
(Thanks for killing the first really nice thing I've ever said to someone on the pit; that might never occur again.)
I think AllJudasPriest, iommi600, Colohue and another guy.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf

;_____;

Quote by pb15994
He isn't? Who else is?
(Thanks for killing the first really nice thing I've ever said to someone on the pit; that might never occur again.)
;____________________;

Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
;_______________________________________________;

Yes. They're all ranked higher than me.
Although AllJudasPriest is the highest Pit user and she requested a tab from me, so that's basically admitting defeat.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Dregen
what is achievement and how do i achieve it

There's an achievement for posting noods, it's called a ban.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal

Are you challenging me?

Quote by Dregen
what is achievement and how do i achieve it

An achievement is also reading any of APileOfDeadCops posts, which makes you gain +1 idiocy.
Last edited by pb15994 at Feb 12, 2015,
Quote by pb15994
Are you challenging me?

An achievement is also reading any of APileOfDeadCops posts, which makes you gain +1 idiocy.

No, not at all.
Quote by Diemon Dave
smoking a joint and having the cops called on me, then telling the cop i didn't know what he was talking about, told him i roll my own cigarettes.

the head RA of the dorm i was near (the guy who called the cops) had to apologize to me and fill out a report that he called the cops for no reason.

i also got straight A's in high school biology without ever studying and never coming to class.

and taught myself Geometry in high school just from the textbook. never paid any attention in class.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by slapsymcdougal

i would post a pic of my ass but then people would just think it's a gorilla

Quote by pb15994

oh damn that's why.

watch out bro i'm gonna sue for this
I achieved bumping my head into a shelf as soon as I woke up, does that count?
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by CaptainCanti

hahahah fvcking casual

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Maybe you should look into being an actor.

I gave a pretty kickass wedding speech last weekend.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Maybe you should look into being an actor.

Yeah TS, I heard the working conditions at McDonald's have improved considerably over the years.
Quote by ultimate-slash
Yeah TS, I heard the working conditions at McDonald's have improved considerably over the years.

I heard on the internet that they no longer make you into a McRib if you're late 3 shifts in a row.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Oh boy fellas & lassies, I've been wanting to post this to The Pit for a while.

Basically, a dude that I hardly know offered me a fuckin' A part time job. This came quite out of the blue.

The reasoning was that his first choice (a good friend of us both) was unavailable to do the job, but recommended me for the position.

Seriously, it's like one of those "my uncle makes 6256$ per week working from home, couldn't believe it until..." type deals, except it's not a scam and it's much less than 6256$ per week.

Edit: OP and jakesmells I loved your stories in particular
Last edited by Jyrgen at Feb 12, 2015,
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf

I briefly hit the top 10 before I deleted over 80 articles to make way to publish them.
Quote by CaptainCanti
So, in theater on Tuesday, I did something that I didn't think I had the ability to do. We had to audition for parts in a play that the theater production class was putting together. Normally, no matter what part I was auditioning for, I'd have an extremely monotone and timid voice. But, with this, I finally decided that I would either go all out and over the top for the part or I'd give up forever. The part was for a Boston/Jersey type of thug, so I went with my most over the top Boston voice possible. This was the first time I was ever expressive and loud with my voice, in front of a group of people (or at all really). I got the part, with no competition at all. By the time I sat back down, I was practically trembling, and I'm still not sure if it actually happened.

Anyways, ITT post personal achievements of yours, because a little self-loving never hurt anyone.

Common thing for great actors. Good work I feel strangely proud of you from that and I have no idea who you are.
yeah i should mention for u Canti

just don't tell em about the squids and you'll be okeydoke
Nice job, Canti.

One of my favorite bands liked a cover I did of one of their songs and asked me to play it with them on stage. It was awesome.

That was about 4 years ago, though. I haven't done anything really awesome since.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Technically I'm the youngest motoring journalist in the UK, and I work for a multinational company so I guess that's not too bad.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
I bantered off 1m people in one day once, true story.

Edit: To be serious, I've guaranteed myself 140 UCAS points from one of my courses already so that's good.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Last edited by I.O.T.M at Feb 12, 2015,
Well I suppose graduation is an achievement, as is playing guitar and bass properly, but there is no greater achievement than being able to speak English with an English accent.
I managed to write off my car in the last 24 hours, so there's that

pretentious small text, right justified signature
UG's professional coffee nerd
also UG's musical theatre nerd
roscoe's wetsuit
Last thing I did that I was proud of was ranking in the top 100 on a NecroDancer daily challenge.

Kinda sad but whatever.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Page 1 of 2