A very chill song indeed. The drums were my favorite part about the track because the tone and rhythm they had were perfect in my opinion. The guitar parts were nice as well and the effects you used complemented the song nicely. Vocals sounded good (again good choice on effects) although through the speakers I am using couldn't make out what you were singing. I would suggest adding a bass part to the song because I feel like something is missing without it.

Overall I enjoyed the track and I think with an addition of a bass line this song could be even better!

C4C: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1668086
And everything that once was
infinitely far
and unsayable is now
unsayable
and right here in the room.

- Franz Wright
Heyo,

Thanks for taking your time and listening to my track, and also commenting here. The vocals aren't mine. I sampled vocals from Phony Ppl. The guy singing is Elbee Thrie. Regarding the bass parts - to be honest, I suck at creating basslines. It's something that I'm trying to learn, and I didn't want to destroy this song with a mediocre bassline. Anyway, I'm on to your thread in a couple of minutes. Thanks a bunch!
Hey dude, I like this, It has a dark vibe to the track but also uplifting at the same time, I could imagine this in a driving game for some reason. Great drum beats and also find that the tracks structure is strong! And the vocals really suit this track down to the ground there not over powering and the reverb/delays sound great. And great lead parts on the guitar as well

You can C4C my track here https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1670212
Hi Tiqueu! Great music bro, i do love the way you fused the beats and the mellotron jazzy key sounds you have together. Plus the vocals add a unique touch. But yeah those are pretty original and bad ass beats you've created. Great work!! Let me know if you ever need help with the bass parts. I'm a multi-instrumentalist here in Seattle and i love collaborating with musicians especially to help them achieve a sound that their looking for. I've been playing drums, bass, guitar, keys for 20+ yrs and recording for almost that long too. Kind of lo-fi stuff. you can check it out here - micpogo.bandcamp.com - some older albums are there, all different genres and such. take care - Mic Pogo
Hey man,

As far as production goes, this is very good. The drums are nice and crisp, the guitar tones are quite brilliant, and the balance is excellent, I can't criticise any part of it. As far as songwriting goes, its pretty damn good too. Pretty chill vibe, its good sort of background music, or something that you would put on if you just wanna kick back. Only criticism for the songwriting is really length. If you work a little bit more with the material that you have there, like the samples and the guitar phrasing, change it up, maybe have them even interact with each other, (I dunno ,just throwing ideas around) you could make the piece longer without it losing its interest.

Good work dude, you should be proud of this, keep writing stuff. I look forward to hearing more

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1666905
@Mic Pogo

Hey man. I'm definitely open minded, and in the future I'll drop you a message on soundcloud if you want to do something. At the moment I think I'm going to take a pause from creating music, and I'm going to start to learn some music theory. I'm gonna release an album at the end of this month with a small record label from UK tho', if anyone is interested in hearing it out. Anyway, thank you for taking time and listening and critiquing my song. Have a great day!

PS: I checked your bandcamp. It sounds like something I would find in an indie game. It gave me that Bastion feel. I really liked it!

@TommyGunUk

Hey mate,

Well, this is a bit embarrassing. I have already critiqued your songs a couple of weeks ago. ( 01-22-2015, 04:07 PM to be more exact) so I don't know if it's of any good to critique your music once again ( my thoughts haven't changed). But I do wish you well in your music career and I thank you for listening to my song and commenting here. Have a great day!
Last edited by andreicristian at Feb 14, 2015,