Quote by vocalsmaniac000
.I want your opinion if i can sing in general or i should not.

If you want to sing, you should. You have a few things to practice though if you intend to sing for people. Because right now you don't sound that good. (Not meant to be rude, just giving you honest criticism so you can develop)

1) Learn the melody and to sing on pitch. Right now you are singing some notes of the melody, but you are singing off key here and there aswell. Learn what notes you are supposed to sing.

2) Learn to pronounce the words clearly and don't mumble. If i hadn't known the song before hearing the recording i wouldn't have understood what you sang half of the time.

3) Work on your phrasing. Right now you don't phrase the sentences that well, meaning the rhythm/cutting off sentences where you should/using rests etc.

What i would recommend if you want to improve your singing is to go see a vocal teacher. Getting a few lessons under your belt will help you immensely, and they can help you develop proper singing technique and aid you in developing the points i mentioned.

Everyone can learn to sing properly if they are dedicated and disciplined. So if you really want to do it well, get a teacher, practice daily and have patience.

Cheers.
Fusion and jazz musician, a fan of most music.

Quote by Guthrie Govan
“If you steal from one person it's theft, and if you steal from lots of people it's research”

Quote by Chick Corea
"Only play what you hear. If you don't hear anything, don't play anything."
yes i know i am off pitch a lot of times you're right about what you saying. But i wonder about my voice sound if it's good and worth to take some lessons. Because if i learn to sing correct and after that my voice will be unmentioned i don't think it's worth it . Do you think i have some level or i am totally beginner?
That is up to you to decide. I will say i think you have a voice that with training could be very good (you don't have an annoying voice, like a squeaky voice or a very nasal voice). Also depends on what you mean with "unmentioned". If you mean that with training you will instantly become recognized as a great singer? That is a totally different aspect of music, if you want to get recognized you have to gig, record and become heard, and that doesn't even guarantee everything in this day and age because there are lots of people working hard to become professional musicians. You are very much a beginner and will have to work a lot on your singing to become someone people would pay to hear.

I don't mean to discourage you, i mean to give you honest advice. If i were you, and you truly wanted to become a good singer, i would go ahead and do it. If you want to become a good singer solely to become recognized/famous, i would not do it. It is the same like with me and playing guitar, i didn't start playing guitar and taking lessons cause i wanted to be a professional, i just enjoyed it. I enjoyed it long enough to become good at it, so i could study music in college.

Besides, it is never too late to learn to do anything well. Andrea Bocelli didn't start singing opera seriously until he was 34, and "experts" had told him before that point that it was too late to start. Before that he worked a job to pay for singing lessons with a good teacher, and with time he was able to become a great singer.

So in the end it is up to you. I would hope you continue to sing and aspire to become great, but that is a decision that is up to you.
Fusion and jazz musician, a fan of most music.

Quote by Guthrie Govan
“If you steal from one person it's theft, and if you steal from lots of people it's research”

Quote by Chick Corea
"Only play what you hear. If you don't hear anything, don't play anything."
thank you very much for your time. Yes i believe i'll go to a teacher if i can afford it. I have these concerns because i am mainly guitarist and if i couldn't sing at all i would continue play only guitar.