Could anyone help me fix the sound problem of my multi processor. Its a Zoom G9.2tt n 've bin usin it for about a yr nw bt al of a sudden it stopped picking up sound from my guitar and neither it gives any sound output. I tried opening up the unit bt dunno were to look for the fault.
Does the unit still power on OK?

If so I've got a Zoom multi-effects unit (GFX-707) and the solder joints on the PCB for the audio output jack failed and I had to re-solder them to get it working again. So it could be something like that

Since you have opened it up, take a close look at all the solder points for the input and output jacks. Maybe post some photos.

Are you able to get any sound out of it from any of the outputs - Output L (mono), Output R or the Ext loop send?

What is your Output gain switch set to?
does it give sound through the headphone jack? if so then it is probably the output jack, if there is no sound then it is probably the input jack.

will it still track your guitar when tuning?
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
have you plugged your guitar straight into an amp to be sure the problem isn't there first??
Quote by WeZ-84
Are you able to get any sound out of it from any of the outputs - Output L (mono), Output R or the Ext loop send?

What is your Output gain switch set to?

Quote by Robbgnarly
will it still track your guitar when tuning?

It powers on and I have checked the guitar through another pro, its working. Neither of the output are working including the headphones and even the gain was cranked up high bt still no sound. The problem is that it ain't picking up any signal while tuning either.

Do I have to take out all the PCB as its assembled in a stacked manner.
Last edited by basezero at Feb 15, 2015,
Quote by basezero
I got my pro up and running.

And the problem was (c'mon, you can tell US...)???