Page 1 of 2
Quote by Douglas Adams
He was constantly reminded of how startlingly different a place the world was when viewed from a point only three feet to the left.

I walked back home from work on the other side of the street today. It was a life altering experience.
Do you ever do anything that changes your perspective? Have you ever had a moment where you went 'oh shit...' and your view on something changed completely?

And I'm sure someone will want to know, but yes, I guess fapping with the other hand counts.
Yeah man, all the time.

Pretty old one I 'discovered' in high school by accident, but next time youre driving in a car:

Imagine that space/the world is moving through you, and your car is completely still (even when you turn). Or like: as if you were on a treadmill. It can make you trip balls even if youre sober
And then if you want to really blow your mind, practice the same thing when walking, and try to imagine space is moving from another's point of reference (whether they are walking your way/perpendicular/towards you/what have you). Shit will make you fall on your ass bro
This reminds me that I should reread all the hitchiker books.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
If you're in a car or even on a plane, just think that you are sitting inside a giant, moving thing. Then take a step back and erase the car/plane/carplane and think about you just sitting there moving along through the air. Sitting, immobile, and moving thanks to technology.
Move house.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
sometimes i get down on all four and moan like a cow to see how your mom feels

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

i'm sorry

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Cool thread topic.

I get that feeling spontaneously. The last time it happened was when I was just walking down the street back to my campus after having lunch, and I suddenly had an outer body experience of some kind. It might've been the herbs in my sandwich, but I felt like a thing, living and breathing, an organism moving its legs in a particular pattern to walk forwards, and when I looked at the stone that made up the wall, I felt like I was more the wall than I was the person.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
sometimes I put my pillow on the other end of the bed and so sleep in the opposite direction.

the lack of familiarity seems to help with getting out of bed in the morning. I've always noticed that I wake up really early and easily when I'm not in my own bed/home so have been trying to replicate that effect to get to work on time.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by JamSessionFreak
sometimes i get down on all four and moan like a cow to see how your mom feels

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

i'm sorry

Sometimes I shoot myself, to know how your mom felt. Now I only need to lay down on my floor and act like a rug to know how your mom feels.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
i just upgraded to a smartphone
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by UltimateGuizar
Me too.
Also re. pillow talk: dem feels when I pillow flip to the cooler side.
hnnnnnnnnngggg
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
If you're driving while it's snowing(somewhere you can fairly safely drive fast), wait until there's no oncoming traffic, then say "punch it, Chewie!" and put your foot to the floor.

Doesn't really change your perspective, but it is cool.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by UltimateGuizar
Me too.
Also re. pillow talk: dem feels when I pillow flip to the cooler side.

every night: fluff pillow, flip pillow.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Cool thread topic.

I get that feeling spontaneously. The last time it happened was when I was just walking down the street back to my campus after having lunch, and I suddenly had an outer body experience of some kind. It might've been the herbs in my sandwich, but I felt like a thing, living and breathing, an organism moving its legs in a particular pattern to walk forwards, and when I looked at the stone that made up the wall, I felt like I was more the wall than I was the person.

I think I get the sort of experience you mean.

A few weeks ago I had to wait for a train, and the platform was completely exposed and it was probably just below freezing outside. My coat wasn't too thick, so my body was trembling to keep itself warm. But all of a sudden I felt this urge to stop trembling and just really feel the cold for a minute. So I did, and I felt extra cold, but somehow it also felt really great and it was like completely peaceful to stand there in the cold, not trembling. Everything else just sorta stopped mattering for a little while.

It was like that feeling when you take a sip of cold water when you're really thirsty, and you feel it moving through your oesophagus, but everywhere in your body at the same time.
Last edited by ultimate-slash at Feb 13, 2015,
Quote by ultimate-slash
I think I get the sort of experience you mean.

A few weeks ago I had to wait for a train, and the platform was completely exposed and it was probably just below freezing outside. My coat wasn't too thick, so my body was trembling to keep itself warm. But all of a sudden I felt this urge to stop trembling and just really feel the cold for a minute. So I did, and I felt extra cold, but somehow it also felt really great and it was like completely peaceful to stand there in the cold, not trembling. Everything else just sorta stopped mattering for a little while.

Dude, if I was a train engineer you'd never have to wait in the cold, coz I got your back bff.
I've only ever been able to masturbate with my left hand once and it was terrible, would not do again, even though I've tried. It's so much harder to do.

But I like seeing how people in fights about something both see the problem, have a harder time when it's me and somebody else fighting though.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Last edited by FireFromTheVoid at Feb 13, 2015,
Its just... why must we have so many problems against one another? We're only on this Earth for a short time... how could we spend so much of that time being so hateful, so mean to one another? If people could just learn to put themselves in another shoes, we would know to kill all Europeans, and finally live in peace - together, for all time.
Quote by WantsLesPaul
Yesterday I stared at the starry night sky and imagined that I was no longer on earth, but instead floating in space, weightless with an inconceivable amount of stars, planets and galaxies surrounding me and I was like whoah bro

I used to be like that, walking home from the pub half cut. Then I'd have to stop and pee, because beer.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Learning parents are fallible and can be mistaken.

Learning I wasn't immortal and invulnerable.
What if gravity reversed and forced us to walk on ceilings?
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by Cardbored

I'd feel really bad for the people that were walking outside when that happened. Plus gravity is holding the planet together. If it reverse the earth would explode...
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Cardbored

It would shake the very foundations of our ceiling fan naming systems, thus jump-starting the ultimate downfall of the human race.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,

Maybe some will at least enjoy flying for a bit.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by Cardbored

Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!
Quote by Diemon Dave
Are adbots a mind-controling parasite? More at 11!

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by Cardbored

that would be scary as shit.

accidentally step off of a pedestrian walkway= get sucked into space.
Quote by JamSessionFreak
Are adbots a mind-controling parasite? More at 11!

Don't ignore my post
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
Don't ignore my post

k

Quote by Neo Evil11
Sometimes I shoot myself, to know how your mom felt. Now I only need to lay down on my floor and act like a rug to know how your mom feels.

duly noted

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Page 1 of 2