What i searching is for something like Asking aleaxndria. And Make Me Famous - blind date and also something like Down & Dirty - move it. THat Crabcore tunes and also some good cleans with it.
Bassicly where cleans and then comes breakdowns with screams. What i hate is constant melody without any breakdowns in middle
Miranda Cosgrove is kind of like Asking Alexandria.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
Miranda Cosgrove is kind of like Asking Alexandria.

It was so heavy my balls dropped on floor throught earth back in other side of earth and landed on North Korea near Kim Jung
You might as well listen Underoath dude. That's about as close as you'll get. No metalcore band will sound like AA because they're not metalcore. You're looking for new post-hardcore bands or whatever those scene bands are called now
Make a station on Pandora for Asking Alexandria. There are plenty of bands that sound similar to them, I See Stars, Capture The Crown, Make Me Famous. Their style of music isn't exactly hard to replicate.
Just google Metalcore.

And then don't darken our Hardcore realm again.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
You might like Beartooth, Motionless in White, Of Mice and Men, Bring me the Horizon. One recommendation, which will sound kinda weird, but go to a Hot Topic or their website, and most of the shirts they have are bands in similar style.