I want to experiment with black metal and death metal vocals

is there any equipment that will distort that way the voice?

There is a large screaming/growling thread in the singing subforum.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
It's all in technique, not in equipment (assuming you are talking about screaming/growling).
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.


Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115
guitaror didn't like what he heard in the growling thread so he brought it to the main forum.

I told you, try saturation or distortion with an "angry edge" to your voice. It will sound like crap but there is no magic wand that will make you sound like you are singing with the same type of distortion that the actual true or vestibular (false) cords will grant.

You will be faking it and it will be very clear, but you will get the closest sound you can get in this way.