I've never seen these terminals before on the Delta Pro 12 A. Used to seeing the standard banana plugs. Can anyone give some suggestions or point me in the right direction towards literature or give suggestions on the best way to wire two of these parallel. My amp has a quarter inch output. Will attach photos.
I am quite familiar with those types of connectors. You see them frequently in certain types of audio gear - my home theater gear has that type. It's meant to accept a banana plug, or you unscrew it a bit and run a bare speaker wire through the side hole and then tighten it back down and you're good.

Just come out of your amp with the 1/4" output and terminate to bare wire ends. Strip back about a 1/2" of insulation. Use a second section of wire, but leave both ends bare and strip back 1/2" insulation on the conductors on both ends. Take one end of the second wire and twist it with the bare end of the first wire. The twisted ends will be pushed into the side hole of the post. Tighten down the post nuts. Take the remaining end of the second wire and do the same thing with your second speaker. They are now wired in parallel.

Alternatively, you could attach banana plugs to the bare ends of the second wire and actually plug them into the banana jacks of the speakers. You would still have to use stripped, bare wires to go into the first speaker out of the amp. Follow?
Quote by KG6_Steven
I am quite familiar with those types of connectors. You see them frequently in certain types of audio gear - my home theater gear has that type. It's meant to accept a banana plug, or you unscrew it a bit and run a bare speaker wire through the side hole and then tighten it back down and you're good.

Just come out of your amp with the 1/4" output and terminate to bare wire ends. Strip back about a 1/2" of insulation. Use a second section of wire, but leave both ends bare and strip back 1/2" insulation on the conductors on both ends. Take one end of the second wire and twist it with the bare end of the first wire. The twisted ends will be pushed into the side hole of the post. Tighten down the post nuts. Take the remaining end of the second wire and do the same thing with your second speaker. They are now wired in parallel.

Alternatively, you could attach banana plugs to the bare ends of the second wire and actually plug them into the banana jacks of the speakers. You would still have to use stripped, bare wires to go into the first speaker out of the amp. Follow?

Great explaination! Thank you.
UPDATE: Properly wired and these are killer in my amp. Would highly recommend for anyone looking for a full range guitar speaker. Very impressed at this stage.