Quote by metal4eva_22
ok

does it take you back m8
i don't know why i feel so dry
ok

It's weird how this song sounds like the music to which I was already listening. It's almost as if I didn't click your link at all.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
It's alright 'cause I'm saved by the bell
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by Wormholes
I don't remember this on the radio but I know it cause scrubs is that good enough?

Probably. I'd never heard the whole thing either.
tbh i'm kind of afraid of the new millennium what if what they said about the computers malfunctioning is true and we're all doomed?

Quote by MinterMan22
tbh i'm kind of afraid of the new millennium what if what they said about the computers malfunctioning is true and we're all doomed?

I can millenium bug proof your computer(and those of your business) for the low, low price of $47 BEEEEEEEELLLLLION DOLLARS!!?!?!?!?!

I watched scrubs like crazy and remember that it was in the show, but don't remember when it is.

Remember hearing it in the car as a kid all the time though.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by FireFromTheVoid

Remember hearing it in the car as a kid all the time though.

Lucky you. When I was a kid I had to deal with crap like Cher
"Well I know what I've been told, gotta work to feed the soul, but I can't do this all on my own"

Quote by WantsLesPaul

Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by Wormholes

That's not too bad. we got shit like Bros.
Quote by Wormholes

I had an Enya-mom.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I can millenium bug proof your computer(and those of your business) for the low, low price of $47 BEEEEEEEELLLLLION DOLLARS!!?!?!?!?!

i'm no tosser, step off!

Quote by slapsymcdougal
We didn't even have a car with a cassette player until I was like 12.

Oh yeah?! Well, when I was 12, I was once all the ages prior to that.
Quote by Zaphikh
I see the timestamp reads 4:32

This is understood to be the sequence of: 4, 3, 2, _(1)_

There is no one (1) in the sequence.

This song ends for no one!!

Half life 3 confirmed!
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
Quote by Wormholes

Nevermind, was thinking of that other superman song that was kinda popular years ago.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
Nevermind, was thinking of that other superman song that was kinda popular years ago.

Kryptonite?
Supaman that ho

now watch me yooooooooo
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
Quote by GuitarGod_92
decent song, subpar show

and Cher is amazing for the record

i have seasons 1-7 of scrubs on dvd from when i was obsessed with the show... age 12 through 14 or so, about that time... and i haven't watched it much since. it was important in the 'pre-bipolar' stage where it was clear i had issues but before i completely unhinged. this song reminds me of that time and it's a really scary feeling. i call it nostalgia, but it's like nostalgia+. i'm sure the rest of you can relate, just in different circumstances.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by FireFromTheVoid

http://youtu.be/8CBBtorFg2I

Alone alone alone alone alone alone, I'm thinking
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise