Hello!

I think this Schecter Damien Platinum-9 is a really good choice for a 9 string: it has good starter pickups and it has 30" scale lenght and its price is quite reasonable too. The only problem is, that I can't find it in any webshops located inside the EU (and eighter rarely outside of EU). I did like an hour search on google, but couldn't find anything. Does anyone know what is the reason for that, or is it even available for EU customers? It would be my first pick over any other 9 strings (partly because finnancial reasons) and I had no luck to find on in any shop from which I would be able to order one. Can anyone suggest me a solution (or point at a shop I didn't noticed) or tell me a reasons for the lack in Europe?

Thank you for the answers!
Last edited by High9ter at Feb 14, 2015,
Probably thomann would have them in a few weeks/months time. If they're new, I'd just wait for them to stock it.
Well, you can call me crazy
You can call me wrong, 'cause
See I was born a liar, albatross
Fly on, fly on
Quote by Fryderyczek
Probably thomann would have them in a few weeks/months time. If they're new, I'd just wait for them to stock it.

Thanks! Will check their site constantly. But may I ask that what is the base of your forcast over that they will have it, or it's just a presumption?
Quote by High9ter
Thanks! Will check their site constantly. But may I ask that what is the base of your forcast over that they will have it, or it's just a presumption?

I think that will happen.
That model is kinda new and American companies kinda release their stuff over in America faster, same with movies. Know what I mean?
Well, you can call me crazy
You can call me wrong, 'cause
See I was born a liar, albatross
Fly on, fly on
Quote by Fryderyczek
I think that will happen.
That model is kinda new and American companies kinda release their stuff over in America faster, same with movies. Know what I mean?

The only thing about this that unsures me is that its a 2014 guitar not a brand new one, so it would had enough time to roll out since...
Quote by gorkyporky
You could just contact a dealer. You can find a list here:
http://www.schecterguitars.com/international/dealers
Look up which one is closest to you, preferably in your country, and contact them. Chances are that they will be able to get one for you.

Thanks!

Yea I had that in my mind too, and then I just checked the site and fortunately they have a dealer in my home town too. I just hope that they will be able to do such a procedure and without any serious additional pricing over the guitar...
Contact Schecter to find out if they even exist. Oddball model guitars are typically advertised long before they’re produced. If a guitar gets enough orders it goes into production. If nobody orders it the guitar is never produced. So you might be looking for an instrument that only exists as a prototype.