Like the title said I'm looking for rap songs that actually have a bit of meaning and not just about drugs and sex. Do good real rap songs even still exist?
Yes, if you actually look into artists and groups. Been on a Earl Sweetshirt kick lately.

http://youtu.be/FCbWLSZrZfw

And there was a rap and hip hop thread not to long ago, sure it's still findable
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Heard this the other day and I think its quite awesome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJY1XYHaiEY
Favorite Artists:

Radiohead, Pink Floyd, Genesis, Yes, Weather Report, Led Zep, The Beatles, The Doors, Jimi Hendrix Experience, Miles Davis, Rush, REM, Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Portishead, White Stripes, Kasabian...
I've got a big discography of stuff that fits, ill make a list of some good ones for you later
Obviously you've got your classics form the 80s and 90s: NWA, 2Pac, Biggie who under all the expletives have some really powerful messages. Nowadays, i'd recommend Plan B and Macklemore and a lesser known guy called WATSKY who i'd recommend to EVERYONE
I don't even get where the idea that most 'new hip hop' is all about 'money drugs sex'.

maybe if you only listen to the radio so all you hear is tyga and big sean and ****ing iggy azelea or w/e.
For legit non sh*tty rap you have to go back to the early 80s and 90's. Today its god awful, an insult to the originators actually. Plus everyone samples everyone since they're not good enough to come up with their own stuff.
Quote by strat-O-matic92
Plus everyone samples everyone since they're not good enough to come up with their own stuff.

Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Yes. I totally agree with you. There should be more content appears on rap songs. But actually, I like pop music better. And I like to watch music concert. If you don't know how to get concert tickets, I will recommend a wonderful site for you, that is en.damai.cn. I used it every time when I want to buy tickets. So you can also trust it.