So I haven't posted on here for awhile because I had a situation where I couldn't play guitar for 6 months. Nonetheless, I decided to take an adventure to the guitar store today and here is what I came away with -

So far I love it. It's really bluesy and I am digging how it sounds playing everything from Metallica to RHCP.

P.S. If the images don't work let me know and I'll fix it.
Fender 2012 MIA Standard Telecaster
Epiphone 2013 Firebird Ltd. Edition Pelham Blue w/ Burstbuckers
Orange Tiny Terror Combo
Dunlop KH95 Kirk Hammett Signature Cry Baby Wah
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
Boss SD-1
Boss PS-6
Boss DD-7
Last edited by Mem101 at Feb 14, 2015,
Very nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I had a 15% off gift card and a $200 limit. The two wah pedals I've had in the past have also broken within a few months of gigging so I wanted the warranty. This fit in my budget by about $7. I tried three different dunlops (Jerry Cantrell, 535 Q, and the Kirk Wah) and one vox and this was by far my favorite. I'm not even a huge fan of Kirk's soloing but I really love this pedal. It's about time I learn the Enter Sandman solo anyways!
Fender 2012 MIA Standard Telecaster
Epiphone 2013 Firebird Ltd. Edition Pelham Blue w/ Burstbuckers
Orange Tiny Terror Combo
Dunlop KH95 Kirk Hammett Signature Cry Baby Wah
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
Boss SD-1
Boss PS-6
Boss DD-7