Poll: do you watch cable/satellite television?
Poll Options
View poll results: do you watch cable/satellite television?
ya
17 41%
na
19 46%
quote from the one incubus song TV WHAT DO I NEED? TELL ME HOW SHOULD I BEEEEEEEEEEE etc
5 12%
Voters: 41.
Page 1 of 2
do you watch cable/satellite television?
if so do you feel entirely lesser because of it?

discus. pol incoming
i don't know why i feel so dry
I don't watch TV at all.

Except for Better Call Saul, as of recently.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
no my cable box hasnt been hooked up in ages

i still watch older shows and baseball/hockey via streaming websites tho
Quote by Eastwinn
do you watch cable/satellite television?
if so do you feel entirely lesser because of it?

y
y
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I don't have a tv anymore. Old one broke down and I decided that, as I watch most of my stuff online anyway, I don't need a new tv.

When I did have a tv I usually watches discovery science hannel etc. Or comedy central. One of them made me feel smart, one made me feel funny inside.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Yes I do watch TV and no it does not diminish my intelligence nor do I feel bad about what I watch.
cat
Only for sports really

I still watch shows that are airing now, but almost never when they are actually on.

I basically have Netflix, ESPN (ik, eww), or Youtube running in the background constantly though. I just like having stuff on
Last edited by WCPhils at Feb 14, 2015,
I don't watch TV, but I don't think it makes me better than anyone.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
x-files is bad and so is scrubs

>Not quoting Man in the Box instead.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
On a scale of 1-10 how easy was this thread?
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Yeah I'll flip on either cartoons, the history channel, or the discovery channel. Even though both are still shit half the time it's way different than what I watched as a teenager.

Comedy Central on even rarer occasion.

That said I don't have cable or satellite in my room, so I watch maybe 2-4 hours a week.
Last edited by stratkat at Feb 14, 2015,
Quote by guitarxo
Yes I do watch TV and no it does not diminish my intelligence nor do I feel bad about what I watch.

So defensive
Check out my band Disturbed
Yo dude, get high and watch adult swim.

It's the best way.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
TV PARTY TONIGHT
TV PARTY TONIGHT

yeah.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
i watch cable but I don't pay for it. I watch netflix too and I don't pay for that. Cops is not on netflix.
Quote by MinterMan22
x-files is bad

what the **** is this shit?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Right now I'm watching Supercross via cable.
Other than that, theres only a few other shows I pay any attention too.
When its on, its mostly for background noise.
I never watch live TV and don't have cable. But I'm basically getting paid to run through the Sopranos on my Amazon Prime

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
television is the most superior entertainment medium (shits all over film, music, video games, and especially books) and offers the most in way of art

the whole "idiotbox" thing is ridiculous and should go away
Quote by GuitarGod_92
television is the most superior entertainment medium (shits all over film, music, video games, and especially books) and offers the most in way of art

8/8 b8 m8
i do. i have cable at my apt. 'cuz it ended up being cheaper to do a cable/internet bundle than just high-speed internet.

honestly, i feel way more guilty about the time i waste on the internet than the 30-60 min. i dedicate to watching a television program that i enjoy. for example, typing this is a complete waste of time, 'cuz there is no reason for me to justify this to complete strangers & i should be reading blake. i only feel bad when i end up wasting an afternoon watching stuff i do not even care about.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
not b8, actual opinion fight me

straight bait
Quote by GuitarGod_92

I dunno if you're joking or not, but I genuinely like my favorite tv series a lot more than my favorite movies, games, or music

books would be close behind though
Films, books(if you count comic type stuff), TV/games, music would be my order

Love all of them though.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

tv > books = games >music > film

though I love them all

do live sports count? Because they would then be first
Quote by Joshua Garcia
I don't watch TV at all.

Except for Better Call Saul, as of recently.

this plus Parks and Rec

and Family Feud because it's normally on the tv when I take lunch

But I don't have cable or satellite at my house because money
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Books > music > movies > TV > games for me

I watch a lot more TV than I read nowadays though because I'm too tired to read. And I don't listen to a lot of different music because I don't have time to look for it. Doesn't change how much I like each medium though
cat
The only reason I don't read more is because every time I start I just feel guilty that I'm not reading stuff I should be for school.

I was like a 75-100 books a year person when I was younger

i was super cool
Last edited by WCPhils at Feb 14, 2015,
i don't rank any of those things like that.

i hold some of my favorite video games in the same regard as my favorite films/books/comics/shows.

^me too, phils. except i think you're leaving out the part where a large percentage of those books were shit like Goosebumbs.

amirite?
Last edited by jakesmellspoo at Feb 14, 2015,
Page 1 of 2