The thing is, I've never looked into this kind of thing yet, so I admit I have no idea what I'm talking about - hence this thread.

Basically what I'm asking about is a type of "multi-footswitch" that would allow me to set every button to turn on clean or distorted channel on the amp + an assigned set of pedals - so I could switch between stuff like "raw distortion", "clean with delay and reverb", "clean with overdrive pedal and reverb" and such without having to press 3 switches at the same time mid-song.

For an example of what I mean: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iv753X9q_x0 (starting at 10:30 - also the entire video is worth watching as it's the best thing ever ) Of course the system Guthrie is using here is pretty huge and complex, I'd need something a lot simpler - and cheaper, of course.

Basically my question is - is it possible to get a system of this kind (for about 5-6 pedals) at a non-lethal price (let's say 200 euro/300 dollars or less)? Any recommendations on companies or models to look into? I know pretty much nothing about this and would like to do some reading on the matter as it might be a good idea for me.

Thanks in advance.
joyo PXL series. i cannot rave about them enough.

the PXL live will do midi sitching as well as amp switching.

no noise, pops etc.

and they are a ****ing steal for the price.
My Rig:
Maverick F-1, Ibanez RG1527, Schecter Omen 8
Marshall JVM 410H,
Hand built 4x12 w/ V30s
Current board:
PXL LIVE
TU2
WHAMMY IV
MXR M132
MXR M101
TIMMY
NS2
MXR M108
XOTIC EP
TC DREAMSCAPE
DL8
Yepyep, that's what I was looking for! Thanks a lot. And knowing the actual name of what I'm looking for helps

Both look quite promising, any other suggestions in a similar price range? Something of this size (4 switches + bank) should do the job perfectly for me.