So I really love this song, but nowhere online is there a tab of it. In fact, no one really talks about the song or album, which is a shame because its a really great sounding record.
Anyway, Ive never been able to be able to figure tabs out, can someone help me?
The Song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4InmsnQbjcM
Wow...someone who likes terry reid... Man he was amazing...saw him open for CREAM and the moody blues way way back.in 1968

http://www.mdhs.org/underbelly/2012/11/12/psychedelic-relic-2/

Also saw him opening up for some little group known as the ROLLING STONES the following year in November of 1969 at the same venue...

..I know what you mean...I did the tab for "stay with me baby" ..I couldn't believe that song was never tabbed ...

I will give it a shot tomorrow ok...this does not appear to be an easy song to tab out with chords As terry is sort of all over the place on this one and the song doesn't have a great hook or feeling to it...appears more random and off the wall if you know what I mean...in other words not a tune you would hum going down the street....So let's see if I can work something up for you ok... Glad to see someone else appreciates this genius....

By the way, I will post back here when and if I finish the tab...ok...hope I can hear the song good enough on my ipad speakers..the quality on that device isn't the greatest...but It's all I have....lol...
Last edited by DON CZARSKI at Feb 16, 2015,
Sorry for the hold up on JULY.... I am having an extremely hard time even hearing the song on my ipad.... for some reason the quality is bad or that song was recorded very very low.... i cn barely hear it.... and he is doing a lot of wierd strumming... i haven given up on it.. but i need to hear a louder version... going to see if i can find one out there...ok
Quote by DON CZARSKI
Sorry for the hold up on JULY.... I am having an extremely hard time even hearing the song on my ipad.... for some reason the quality is bad or that song was recorded very very low.... i cn barely hear it.... and he is doing a lot of wierd strumming... i haven given up on it.. but i need to hear a louder version... going to see if i can find one out there...ok

Hey I'm sorry, I haven't logged on since I posted this, thank you and rock on.
if you'd like, I couldn't find a CD or Digital Download, so I ripped the album straight from Vinyl. I can bring the audio up a bit on my version and email it to you, I just gotta get to my computer
Ok, it has taken a little bit but I am almost done with the song... I should be able to put it up tomorrow Wednesday.... It was very difficult to hear it on the ipad..I literally had to hold the ipad to my ears to hear the song... I did the best I could on this one.it is the first time I had a song that I could barely hear ...I wonder if it was the recording of it to you tube.. Or was it just the way the song was originally recorded on the cd or to me it sounds like whoever taped it did it from the vinyl record... It is the only version out there on the Internet as I believe you stated...

So after I spot it please let me know if I need to make any changes to it as perhaps since you have the song you can crank it up and hear it a lot better then me ok... I will send the link to the song to you in a private message when I am done ok... So look for it on your profile page...
FINISHED ....YIPEE !!!!!
http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/t/terry_reid/july_crd.htm

I did the best I could with what I could hear... I think I got it down.... I had to go to a friends house and crank their computer speakers way up to hear it but I think I got it correct....

Let me know if you think there is anything I should change but I played the song afterwards with just me and the guitar and it sounded good to me......

This had to be the most difficult song to do in terms of even hearing it....lol...

by the way, as you see you got me on a TERRY REID kick as I tabbed at least three or 4 other of his songs before I got to this one.... even did TINKER TAYLOR as I loved that song

http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/t/terry_reid/tinker_taylor_ver2_crd.htm
Last edited by DON CZARSKI at Feb 18, 2015,
Amazing from one request I ended up doing 6 terry reid songs.... But they all brought back great memories of him and the music I grew up on and had the privilege to go see... Thanks for that and hope you enjoy them all.
Oh man, dont thank me! Thank you man. The chords sound solid against the track, great job
When you get a chance then please rate them all 5 stars for me....ok... It's what keeps me doing this.... And glad I was able to help you out... I know what it means to people when they want a particular song.... To them it means a lot...