Not a big fan of the genre, but you were doing fairly good up until 1:40, when you got extremely loud. I wasn't watching the meters on my mixing board, but I will say the volume went from good to way too loud. And it's not like the lead part was the only thing that got loud - the entire track went up several dB.

As someone who does some recording, the sudden increase in volume seemed a bit out-of-place - since all the levels came up.

Decent job on the playing though.
Quote by KG6_Steven
Not a big fan of the genre, but you were doing fairly good up until 1:40, when you got extremely loud. I wasn't watching the meters on my mixing board, but I will say the volume went from good to way too loud. And it's not like the lead part was the only thing that got loud - the entire track went up several dB.

As someone who does some recording, the sudden increase in volume seemed a bit out-of-place - since all the levels came up.

Decent job on the playing though.

To be honest it was intention to make the track rise up from calmness to something wilder, maybe that volume is a bit of overkill though. Will definitely remember a) not to do that, or b) do it more decently. Thanks for your tip!

Thank you both for your praise on my playing, too.
You have a nice sense of melody! At times I wish you hadn't tried to show off quite as much speed, occasionally it gets somewhat out of hand (no pun intended). At times there is great emotion though - I would focus on that. Thanks for sharing!

Fore some emotion on the darker side, check this out:
I FIRED FIRST
Thank you both! I have some covers on my channel, which are pretty slowish and emotional (sometimes), so I just wanted to do some shredding too will remember your advices, guys.

1111belphegor: I'm not really a fan of this genre, but musically it is very good. I a bit miss some of "ambience" there, it's a little bit plain, but that might be just my ignorance, as I repeat, I don't know much about it. I'd like it deeper (still talking about music, nothing else o.O).

aaron aardvark: The service is unavailable. mistake at my side or is it your link what doesn't work?