cool
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
djent makes me cum by being so boring that it comes all the way back around and arouses me deeply
Quote by Wormholes
Sex with your mum makes me cum

Your mum fingered my asshole while she shat on the floor and licked whipped cream off my balls
Quote by Wormholes
My mum is dead you dick.

Someone lied to you then, call your dad, he filmed it. I'll send you the link if you want, she's a dirty slut
Quote by 'Leviathan'
It's Axel.

Oi Axel.

Get in here.

It's not me. I think the mods can run a ip address check and confirm TS is not me.
Quote by inthecloset
f*ck u then

f*ck ur mom
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
cum is an inappropriate word pls remove from thread titel

You're just jealous because you can't cum inside a woman without her being dead or drugged
Quote by Axelfox
i play i cum blood on my fog machine

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Djent's not good at all.

I remember listening to satellite radio's metal station going from Meshuggah, straight to some new Periphery song.

The drop in quality (from greatest metal band of all time to compressed fad) was way too apparent.

Djent is like deathcore for kids that like polyrhythms. All of them sound the same, and fail to capture the organic machinery of the Meshuggah complex
User name: inthecloset

"Djent makes me cum"

Djent is pronounced "gent"

Gent is short of gentlemen

TS is just bragging about banging dudes. Way to misinterpret the thread guys.
What I dont get is why its called 'djent'. It doesnt even sound like *djent* (more like a boouww, or djum).

Im thinking it got the name cuz its fans cant hear too good
Quote by metal4eva_22
So, who's multi do you guys think this is? I'd like to believe it's Ian. But it's probably just some nobody.
I don't think he's a multi. I'm thinking he's just some reg in another forum (probably reddit) who saw the site and said to himself "Hmm... I think I'm going to troll these guys and get them angry!".

Productive use of his time, if I do say so myself.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Fat Lard
I remember listening to satellite radio's metal station going from Meshuggah, straight to some new Periphery song

The drop in quality (from greatest metal band of all time to compressed fad) was way too apparent.

Quote by Joshua Garcia
I don't think he's a multi. I'm thinking he's just some reg in another forum (probably reddit) who saw the site and said to himself "Hmm... I think I'm going to troll these guys and get them angry!".

Productive use of his time, if I do say so myself.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
Congrats ts, hope you returned the favor

Piss off you pathetic excuse for a human being
Quote by inthecloset
You're just jealous because you can't cum inside a woman without her being dead or drugged

u dnt kno me brah
just awful.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o