The GOD DAMN Government is blatantly lying to us about their UFO knowledge

Page 1 of 2
First off, I am a guy who absolutely cannot stand conspiracy theorys and theorists. I am a guy who only cares about science, evidence and facts. I cannot stand BS claims without substantial evidence to back it up.

This is the one conspiracy I absolutely believe is true. Especially after the last year where I seriously researched the subject. After looking tons of factual evidence, military testimonies, and government being caught in lies, I absolutely believe this has been covered up. Seeing all this evidence actually gave me chills.

-There are THOUSANDS of military testimony's saying there saw alien spacecraft, and it was moving impossibly. There have even been times where when military officers in the air reported seeing a craft that was not of this world, THE UFO APPEARED ON MILITARY RADAR AT THE SAMN DAMN TIME A MILITARY OFFICER SAID HE IS LOOKING AT A UFO, and the UFO was on the radar right beside him, at the the same exact spot he said he sees it at. This has happened more than once in the military. You can hear actual audio recordings of these experiences on YouTube from the military.

-Hundreds of ranked military personnel have come forward and admitted UFOs are real.

-Ex NASA astronauts that have WALKED ON THE MOON have said alien UFOs are real. One admitted being watched on his Gemini mission by multiple UFOs. Ex-NASA employees have come forward and admitted there is a cover up. I THINK these people would know what they are talking about.

-And the BIGGEST, most epic fail of a cover up in history, Roswell.

The actual military released the press release "Crashed Flying Saucer recovered". And they said they were taking it to a military base.

Newspapers all over the world was sweeping the story. Within 24 hours the military sent a press release retracting their story, and said it was a weather balloon. Yeah, right.

THE KEY PEOPLE INVOLVED IN THE ROSWELL COVER UP HAVE SINCE ADMITTED IT WAS ALL A LIE.

- The military Lieutenant Walter Haut issued the initial press release which said they captured an alien UFO, under orders from his Colonel. Washington D.C. called them and were angry, and told them to make up a lie and retract the story. After many decades, he has since admitted it was all a lie, and an alien spacecraft was recovered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDXGWhflWzk

The biggest admission of them all, the VERY man who was in the infamous "It was just a weather Balloon" photograph, that was used in newspapers all over the world to "prove" it was just a weather balloon.

( Funny note, Jessie Marcel said there were many pictures taken in that room, and every military personnel in that room did NOT look happy in most of the pictures. HE said every military member looked unsettled and concerned in the pictures. They used the ones which made them look "happy instead" )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0tGYguP3IA

He admitted decades later, it was all a lie. He said a rancher took him to the crash site, and otherworldly debris was found. He said collected some of the debris, and stopped by his home on the way to taking it to his air force base. He showed it to his wife and child. ( His son all his life confirmed his dad woke him up and showed him the debris, and it was not from Earth) And then took it to the base.

Here is Jessie Marcel Jr. He talks about his dad waking him up and showing him the UFO debris

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVrFZWOtV-0

He said the "weather balloon" photograph he was in, was a cover up. He said the weather balloon debris he was holding in the photograph WAS NOT what was found at the crash site. He said they just needed a cover up story and posed with the fake balloon to get the press off their backs.

The very man who was in the cover up photograph holding the weather balloon prop, is the same man who said the whole thing a a complete cover up and lie.

The evidence at this point is ridiculous. At this point, you are a nutjob if you DONT Believe Roswell was a Alien UFO cover up.

And yet with all this overwhelming evidence and testimony's from the military, NASA, astronauts, we will never get the damn government to disclose the truth. Pathetic.
Last edited by radiogaga88 at Feb 15, 2015,
right on, brother
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
idk I'm more concerned about white genocide and teh nwo
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Maybe the aliens took all the missing planes
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by Cardbored
Maybe the aliens took all the missing planes

please, a weird epileptic guy on the plane had secret alien technology in a briefcase that he stole from the military. the government needed to down the plane to recover it but aliens intercepted the plane and abducted the guy.

don't you know anything?
i don't know why i feel so dry
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Why would aliens land only on USA?

Where are all the UFO crashes in media from Italy, or Nepal, or Somalia?
Would every other government in the world, who had UFO crash in their land and shit, be able to hide the truth too? Is there an International Alien Organization that handles this shit?
Quote by caeser1156

I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by gonzaw

Would every other government in the world, who had UFO crash in their land and shit, be able to hide the truth too? Is there an International Alien Organization that handles this shit?

the aliens are interested in the first world's military might. they land all over the place, but their focus on the united states is due to a syndicate of military leaders that communicates with the aliens and this syndicate is primarily based in the US.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by gonzaw

Not sure if serious, UFO sightings are international. Roswell is the only event that has substantial evidence of recovered UFO craft, directly admitted from the military involved in the mess. There is no real evidence another crash ever happened.
Did you really waste all that time putting together a thread no one on UG would read?
Congratulations, you just became the idiot you claim to hate.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Implying that the government is competent enough to pull off such an enormous coverup and charade?

loooooooooooooooooool
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by radiogaga88
THE UFO APPEARED ON MILITARY RADAR AT THE SAMN DAMN TIME A MILITARY OFFICER SAID HE IS LOOKING AT A UFO...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0Y39QnwRvY
Quote by PluckU
OH **** YOU says the computer, YOU MAY ONLY HAVE 1, READ IT, ONE AUDIO TRACK >:O I then i got pissed off and through my tuner against a wall
Quote by Dreadnought
Implying that the government is competent enough to pull off such an enormous coverup and charade?

loooooooooooooooooool

True, governments are way too incompetent to keep it under wraps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2Rk9cpykwU

only The Ones who are above the government would be able to hide some crazy shit like that
Quote by HardAttack
Mexico has an air force?

Apparently it does.....

Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
So the goverment can cover up aliens, but Clinton could not cover up the blowjob he was getting under his desk.

IF aliens want contact with earth, but only secretively there must be a motive.

One thing which which seems frigging absurd, but is a somewhat possible incentive, is that the aliens require help with a matter and are just here for that, and solely work with USA for that.

That or Aliens come for poker night weekly, and 1 accidentally crashed when too drunk one night and they covered it up afraid that the alien police would find out, where poker with extraterrestrials is obviously punishable by death by alien laws.

Lastly, this army had faced hitler and the nazi's just 2 or 3 years before the Roswell incident. There's so much room for a lot of people there being psychologically fked up, and are seeing shit. Like some old veterans here think there are German Messerschmidts flying above their house still.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Last edited by xxdarrenxx at Feb 16, 2015,
ZEN JUDDHISM
The new solo project, and spiritual philosophy... Album out now !
----------------------------------------------------------
hybrid 6.0
Debut album 'Silent Destruction' out now
Read the Two Guys Metal review here
What if the government being incompetent is a conspiracy to make people believe that governments are too incompetent to deal properly with large problems whilst actually doing so?
Quote by gonzaw

Because USA is number one, even the aliens know it. If they want to Chad or Somalia they wouldn't get anything out of it. But as many documentaries have shown, many aliens like to gamble and have done exceptionally well in Vegas.
oh right so some people saw things in the sky and some news companies didn't hesitate to release a money-grabbing attention-seeking story without validation, yeah definitely something spooky going on... if there's something in the sky, it's definitely something that came from over a billion kilometers away, and not something from our own planet or solar system. you are either joking or deluded about your "scientific" position
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Most of the black triangle UFOs of recent decades are definitely military TR3Bs
ZEN JUDDHISM
The new solo project, and spiritual philosophy... Album out now !
----------------------------------------------------------
hybrid 6.0
Debut album 'Silent Destruction' out now
Read the Two Guys Metal review here
Page 1 of 2