So this is my first post on this site so here goes... I just recently bought my first floorboard. I don't have a manual. I understand the basics of how to use it from messing around with it. But my problem is the built in tuner. I do not know how to operate it or calibrate it to 440. It turns on around 435. I've googled and all my searches aren't helping so maybe you guys can. I'd like instructions on how to operate the tuner. If pics are needed I can post them too. Amp also if needed. Like I said, I'm new to this so be nice
Thanks in advance!
search google for a manual.

and what floorboard? or are you referring to a POD?
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by Zodiark@ng3l
So this is my first post on this site so here goes... I just recently bought my first floorboard. I don't have a manual. I understand the basics of how to use it from messing around with it. But my problem is the built in tuner. I do not know how to operate it or calibrate it to 440. It turns on around 435. I've googled and all my searches aren't helping so maybe you guys can. I'd like instructions on how to operate the tuner. If pics are needed I can post them too. Amp also if needed. Like I said, I'm new to this so be nice
Thanks in advance!

My Google search instantly gave me the location of Line 6's downloadable manuals.
To operate the tuner on the HD series, press and hold the TAP Tempo button to bring it up. To adjust the reference, rotate Knob 1 to set the frequency where you need it.